Tenants to Paris -- We're Low Rent, You're Lower

1/10/2008 1:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton can get into pretty much whatever she wants -- including a pizza guy. So imagine her shock when she couldn't get into a random apartment building in Hollywood.

See how Paris averted the ultimate shame that befell Tara Reid.

Cartman

Tell her to score her dope the way other celeb's do it, send assistant.

Yucks!

Ha-Ha! B-tch!

madisonavekid

first she s not getting all her money now being turned way at an apartment buliding what's next paris i guess people are getting tired of you!!!!

JEN

LOL PARIS NO ONE LIKES YOU, WITHOUT ALL YOUR MONEY. PLEASE GIRL JUST MAKE ANOTHER SEX TAPE, TO BRING YOUR SELF UP AGAIN.
JAJJA FUNNY

Jack

Wow, that is soooooo funny!
This will make ya laugh too:

The Maven

Oh the shame , the humiliation, the irony. This girl may have never had dignity, but to lose it to score some coke. Shameful.

Sharona

You make it sound like she was refused entrance to this aprtment building and that just isn't so. Why are so many of these stories exaggerated? Are there no real news to report?

cheddar

So TMZ---you paid money for that crappy video?

stackemuptexas

they didnt recognize her without her crackpipe

Brittany

There's nothing shameful in that video but of course TMZ you guys must put a negative spin on everything. How is it like being that jealous of someone because that's the only explanation I can think of for the constant negativity by you guys at TMZ. One time I couldn't get into my aunt's apartment complex because they required you to buzz in (if you didn't have a key which obviously I wouldn't have) and we had gotten there early, before she was expecting us and she was gone. Does it make me a shameful person or an embarrassment that I couldn't get in? Of course not. It's just a security measure they had.

Lori

It must be "me" but I don't even GET this at all. It looks like to me she was let in with her group of friends. what in the heck are we suppose to be seeing???? TMZ is not clear, and there footage at times is totally stupid. It makes no sense. it must be a very slow day.

player hater; game hater

I tell ya. some of you little teen gals that sound off. If I had a teen-age girl offspring (I don't) and if I caught her with any junk from some of these type of skanks (and that what this one is) i.e posters, videos, etc. She would be grounded for a good long while. So just don't worry about my 'hate'. Hilton has no redeeemable qualities, none.

nonnie

To Ashlee, person commenting---If you feel TMZ puts such a negative spin on everything then why do you you log on to the web site in the first place? TMZ always has the celebrity news first and to my knowledge has not fabricated any information
or photo shopped any pictures. You sound like you are a five year old.

mikey

Paris is way overrated, i'm over her.

Go away!!

Too stupid to know you're supposed to call your dealer before you show up. Paris WILL be like Tara Reid in the future, not enough of a celebrity to get into the hotspots. Her time is SO OVER.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments