Brit's Ultimate Fake-Out

1/10/2008 11:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears hoaxed us all out -- sending out the word she was winging her way to NYC, but HOLA ... she's in Mexico.

Video has just surfaced showing Brit driving around Mexico with Adnan, her new BFF/paparazzo. This followed an elaborate fake-out involving Brit's people, tail numbers on a private jet ... the works.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

El Gato

Hey, rondog and youngdog are you running drugs?

Party 'till you die!

Gee, it must be so fun to go onto a public blog and try to sound all cryptic and mysterious and then brag about a bunch of skills you may or may not have. Breaker 24, I'm code 7 to drop the kids off at the pool! Had mexican today.

Loves Mickeymouse

I think that if you people don't stop talking crap about her she is gonna end up doing something really stupid and then she won't be around anymore for you people to talk about. You see that it bothers her about what people think so why don't you people just get a real life and get off the computer and stop being jealous of her (that's all it is). The poor girl can't even get on a (PRIVATE) jet!!! I really don't think there's anything wrong with her she's just enjoying seeing you losers sitting around doing nothing but wish you had all the money that she's got. I bet she sits at hmoe laughing at everyone one of you (ha ha ha ha)

Tracey

All Britney needs now is to have Howard K Stern represent her and she will officially be Anna Nicole Smith.

Why does she feel she has to be out all the time at all hours of the night ??

Surely with all the millions she has she can pay someone to make her a sandwich or something and eat at home once in a while.

Her house is a mansion, surely it's just as comfortable as the hotels she likes to spend the night in.

Nothing worse than a bipolar millionaire with nothing more to do with her time and money than to go out at 2 in the morning to buy cigarettes and get another picture taken of her.

Maybe she worked out a deal with this new boyfriend and she is actually getting paid for every shot.

Grow your hair back, get your life back on track and stop allowing yourself to be on the cover of every magazine rack.

You say your Britney bitch, then start acting like the Britney you are deep inside that mess you call your life.

daizigrl2

AS A MOTHER I'M SO ANGRY WITH BRITT RIGHT NOW. HOW COULD ANYONE IN THIER RIGHT MIND NOT CARE ABOUT THIER KIDS. IF I WERE ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING I WANTED ABOUT HOW I FEEL TO BRITT'S FACE I WOULD. THERE IS A PART OF ME THAT FEELS SO SAD FOR HER BUT THIER IS ALSO A PART AND I MEAN A BIG PART OF ME THAT WANTS TO HAVE IT OUT WITH HER. BRITT HAS RUINED HER IMAGE, SELF DIGNITY, AND HER CAREER. WHAT BRITT NEEDS IS A GOOD OLD FASHION ASS BEATEN AND TRUST ME I WOULD LOVE TO BE THE FIRST TO GIVE IT TO HER. BRITT IF YOU EVER READ THIS YOU AND I SHOULD HAVE A CONSERVATION.....

Kevin

this is too funny. so many people claim to dislike her so much, but they cant get enough of her. you love reading the stories about her and cant wait even more to post a comment. give her a break and just let her be. maybe if you all minded your own business your pathetic lives would be a bit better ;o)

Kevin

as a mother you should pay more attention to your children and a little less to all the tabloids. and im sure you are the perfect parent are you????

Sandy

Mexico... How nice.. Well.. Whatever she is doing.. You can bet it will be chronicled by Mr. Ghalib... Sold to the highest bidder. Britney has just hooked up with yet another person who will hurt and disappoint her.

Erica

how bout everybody get out of her business!!! maybe she'll do better out of the spotlight!!!

Reasa1

Gee, wonder what she is ding down there,,,,,,,,,,

Mama D

TMZ & all other photogs need to leave her be.
What she really needs is to move out of Califonia all together, I think she is smart enough to know this herself, but
Right now with the custody of her kids being what it is, she cant.
If any one of us had grown up being the bread winner for the family & being told by everyone around you what to do constantly, I think you too would rebel against everyone & everything.
I truely think she feels controled by K-fed thru the courts, we all know all he wants is money. Do you ever see him with the other kids he has? No!
The two he has with Brit are the only two he wants becuase mama Brit has loads of money, verses Shar who we never see or hear from, as far as I can tell she dosent have the same income as Brit.
I have never been a fan of Brits, but I have kids close to her age, so as a mother I think she needs to pull back, let K-fed have the kids for now. Move away from LA & get better, I fear if she dose not, she wont be long to this earth. I dont mean she's going out like Anna, no Brit seems more like she would just off herself in some odd way.
TMZ is only making it harder for her along with all the other papoz, but TMZ is the one on her all the time like some tatle tail at school. Harvey get a heart, if she kills herself Harvey her blood will be on your hands alone. Stop hounding the sick to make a buck.
MHO.
Mama D

ozzy

Oh My Gosh!! Leave Britney Spears ALONE!!! Gosh what the TMZ don't have nothing to put on beside Britney Spears.

anonymous

If she went to mexico to prevent being committed WHY DID SHE COME BACK ?!?!?! Some people say the dumbest things on these blogs.

jalilbarati