Jason Lee: Tribeca Lumberjack

1/10/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seen in the wilds of New York, "My Name is Earl" Scientolostar Jason Lee, looking for a tree to cut down.

Nothing sets off a pair of red Converse high-tops like a pair of Blu-Blockers!

His.ShowBixMom

He's a good guy who isn't trying to impress anyone. Nothing wrong with that.

cutiepie

They SHOULD change the title to Jason Lee: Tribeca Douchebag!. He IS THE biggest douchebag for 2 reasons, 1. He named his kid Pilot Inspektor, 2. He's in the cult of scientiology.

Lanie

I used to LOVE Jason Lee in the 90s and he's good on "My Name is Earl" but he is a scientologist and named his child, "Pilot Inspektor".

I am NO fan of scientology or any of those whacky scientologists. I think he's a good actor, but I no longer dig him as a person -- I don't hate him but I am not a fan of him, as a person.

Scientology is a cult and it's ruined so many lives. With their dangerous advice on psychology and medicine, it's downright scary. Google - "scientology kills"

I can't respect someone who is partaking in something as dangerous as this CULT that has ruined so many lives. People end up dead and broke.

Charles Manson was (maybe still is) a scientologist, too.

Lanie

#23, cutiepie---

hahah, we just posted some very similiar right at the same time. Get out of my head.

John

chrissybot: If your husband is a lumberjack, you must be trash as well.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

TMZ, do a little research before you simply put up a pic & say "look how he's fallen" or something stupid like that. Jason Lee is right now in the middle of filming a film where he plays a street person trying to make good. Obviously, that's the way he's supposed to look for the role. You'd have known that, if your bitchy article writers bothered to do any research...

she smiled

I like him and think he is great.

It's obvious that he is looking for a laundr-o-mat. Someone, please, help this man!!!

Traci Hogg

This is not him! Look at the pants - they are all dirty. You have the wrong guy!
Traci, www.boys4hire.info

Robert

hey bro, nice shoes.

lalala

Darn Method Actors! :)

ATLchick

I like the I don't care because I am a bad boy vibe, but the whole Scientology thing kind of ruins it for me.

Tony Villicana

It's the "Oregon longshoreman look" imo.

Get over it

Blah blah blah Scientology this and that. Who Cares people! Thats his personal choice and he obviously doesnt care who you are. Jason is a really nice guy. Long live Stereo Skateboards

TB

Lumber Jerk

Katte

I have one question. What religion is Scientolostar?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments