Kathy Griffin -- Undercover Without Cover

1/10/2008 11:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kathy Griffin scared the crap out of people during a recent appearance on radio, and it had nothing to do with what she said. She showed up sans makeup on Adam Carrolla's morning radio show, lookin' interesting -- not necessarily bad, just not at all like Kathy Griffin!
Kathy Griffin

Click to launch!

becca

she didn't straighten her hair and she has no makeup - and she looks GREAT!

go Kathy!

Mighty Moe

LEAVE KATHY ALONE!!! She's funny as hell and looks GREAT!!! She's a real person and although she cuts on the celebs in her act she also ALWAYS says how really nice they were to her during the run-ins and only the High & Mighty (Gwyneth types) are actually bitchy to her. The biggest part of people she takes shots at know it's just for fun!!! LIGHTEN UP and let's have more fun with Kathy when D-List season 4 starts (and it begins filming in Feb) I already have my DVR set!!!

TB

She looks great! She does not need all that make-up.

Kyle

what are you people looking at? She looks awful with that huge nose and those liitle beadie eyes! Yuk yuk yuk.

Anita

Griffin has an awful personality,she seems to be mentally ill. FREAK!

rudewaitress

The pic of Pam without makeup makes her look like regular trailer trash...not the usual trailer trash whore look we're used to seeing!

Cartman

It is Carrot Top with breasts.

jc

She looks like Danny Bonaduce1 EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Jayceee

You go girl, We love our Kathy!!

Memememe

Prepare yourselves. Her obsessive, creepyweird website members are going to come after you now, for daring to say anything other than WHAT A GORGEOUS BEAUTY AT ALL TIMES.

ronnie

I think she looks BETTER than she does with all the makeup! She tends to wear a bit too much. And Kathy, if you're reading this (I know you must), I just want you to know this is only the 2nd comment I've EVER left at any website. By that I mean, I felt so strongly about how nice you looked, I HAD to comment!! p.s. I know it's been awhile,m but condolences on losing your Dad! I loved seeing your folks on your show...

Killing me

OMG ! She looks so much better without make-up. Kathy go lighter on the make-up. You do not look so fake. when you wear make-up you look like a wax figure. Keep it up ! and no more Plastic surgery. You have pleanty done. Now just stay in shape and the guys will be flocking over you

Disgruntled_Cow

She looks like Carrot Top with short hair....and smaller pecks.

Paula

She looks adorable - and 20 years younger than she usually does. She must be getting some good advice from Woz, because she's been looking better lately, but this is the best look yet. She definitely needs to re-think her normal heavy hair and make-up and go with a more natural look. Whoda thunk it?

Deby K

She looks adorable! Such a soft, sweet face -- totally unlike the deliciously nasty gal we know and love !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments