Little DUI, Big Verdict!

1/10/2008 7:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A judge says Matt Roloff, star of "Little People, Big World," is not guilty of driving under the influence. What a big relief!

Roloff was in court this morning and waived his right to a jury trial, instead opting to have a judge decide his fate.

Oregon cops busted Roloff last June when they saw his van swerve on a local road.

FlBiker

Nice to see him stand up tall for his rights.

ATLchick

How did he get off from this? Don't they test people Blood Alcohol in that type of situation? Wouldn't that be proof enough!?!?!

ATLchick

OK FlBiker we get he is a little guy :o)

Kelli

Lol ok, I bet his family is a little relieved. I love that show. Thats all I have to say about that.

Kelli

FIBIKER IS A LITTLE DRUNK! :)

FlBiker

A crowded elevator is "different" for a midget......

love little people :)

CONGRATULATIONS MATT!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO AWESOME, A GREAT DAD, A CONSTANT SOURCE OF FUN FOR YOUR FAMILY, AND I RESPECT YOU GREATLY!..........I WISH I HAD A DAD AND FAMILY LIKE YOURS, GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND KEEP TRUCKIN!!!!!!!!!!! LOBSTERLADYRI@AOL.COM

Kelli

LMAO, stop now before you tarnish your nice reputation on here.

Kelli

dmuch, If that's true he got lucky! I hope he stays out of trouble. I like his family and the show.

Party 'till you die!

In all seriousness, I wonder just how many beers it would take to get this guy tanked? You go out with some friends, suck down 3 beers and you're looped? Hate to use the term, but lightweight comes to mind.

Kelli

No kidding BAC, it's bad enough his braces and crutches. He wants to go let loose for a little while. It wouldn't take much. Next time Matt, take a friend to drive with you when you want to get your party on.

Melanie

They did a field sobriety test on him and that is why he was arrested because he failed it. I just wonder how they had him do the test with him being in crutches and all.

LOLGURL

Why are all these TV "stars" getting by with DUIs? Of course a few of them have paid for their mistakes but the punishments have been very minor. Come on, we all know for a fact that if it was one of us non TV stars, we would be receiving harsher punishments. It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess if you are a TV "star" then you can get by with the law.

Maria

I know of bad cops, my husband works with some.

IN some areas they nab people for going over a little (just hoping they have drunk just a little).
This one cop got pissed because he thought he had nabbed a drunk driver because the driver had swerved to miss an deer (on a country road with NO lines).
Well, the driver was not at all drunk. So he had made everyone get out of the car. Then he arrested them for Public Intoxication because now they were outside the vehicle even though he ordered them out.

My husband who works for the Sheriff Department was like that is not right, that is entrapment.

Okay, a lot of times they use a PBT but in Indiana it can not be used in court because of it being unreliable.
When they give you the tests on the road they arrest you on suspicion of DUI/DWI and once they book you in they have to give you a blood test or they us a data master (those two can be used in the court).

I used to work for a city in South Florida.
They had so many drunk cops/city workers being pulled over and let go it was disgusting.
Then those same cops laughed about getting away with it. Oh yeah I got pulled over in so so county and they let me go.

Kim MacLachlan

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, and simple minds discuss people. � Eleanor Roosevelt