Little DUI, Big Verdict!

1/10/2008 7:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A judge says Matt Roloff, star of "Little People, Big World," is not guilty of driving under the influence. What a big relief!

Roloff was in court this morning and waived his right to a jury trial, instead opting to have a judge decide his fate.

Oregon cops busted Roloff last June when they saw his van swerve on a local road.

necron99

Wot a load of BS. He refused to take the breath test and failed the roadside sobriety test TWICE. Anybody else would be declared guilty & sentenced. I guess even a sowed-off douchebag celebrity is still a celebrity, and not answerable to the law on the west coast.

^@^

Well because this alcoholic refused a breath test,Matt Rolof CANT DRIVE for 3 years!!! They revoked his Drivers License.
Now lets see if he does on his TV show? I hope then then nail the guy.

Dee

Hey L, COPS ARE CORRUPT? i BET YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO CALL ONE IF YOUR IN TROUBLE.

THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ANY PROFESSION, PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME ILL

Jon's a grwon man...he did this to himself!

First off, the judge made his decision based on the evidence. It does not surprise me that Matt failed the 6 tests as several of the tests require him to do physical tests of a type he can not perform. Also, if his mugshot was taken after his arrest, he does not appear to have "glassy" eyes as claimed by the officer. Matter of fact, he looks mighty lucid to me! He admitted to drinking one beer, which would explain the beer on his breath. He hardly looks like Nick Nolte or Mel Gibson in his mugshot!

There sure is a lot of jealousy being spewed by those who live around him. He was successful enough to buy the farm before his series and should be applauded for his hard work and tenacity that enables him to provide a good life for his family.

beth

I love these guys, such great parents. Anyone making "Little People" jokes, how juvenile. Hope it made you feel better about yourself.

olschool_r

That's total BS, he should of never gotten off, it's his second DUI so he knew he'd have to refuse to blow and take his chances in court.. The worst part about it is if this was anybody else they would of NEVER been found NG. Whenever you refuse to blow after being stopped for suspected DUI that's like pleading guilty especially when you been charged with it before. He knew he'd hobble in there looking all sad and remorsefull and more importantly he have his shows cameras in there and that the judge wasn't going to find him guilty and make himself look like the big bad judge who would'nt give the poor little midget another chance. All you people on here saying " Oh Great Matt, good for you" would you be saying that to anybody else who'd been busted for DUI twice knowing he was out there behind the wheel sharing the road with you or your family members?.

Merasumerasu@aol.com

Has anyone remembered that the man has been diagnosed with diabetes? Sometimes it presents in such a way as to land the sufferer in the drunk tank. People who do not take diabetes seriously can act out of it when it is not controlled. Then they can go into a coma and die. Any alcohol can send blood sugar into a tailspin. I have a sister in law that will not keep track of her blood sugars and make appropriate steps to maintain a healthy affect, luckily she is afraid to drive. Just a thought and maybe Matt had better take better care of himself is he wants to live til his children are grown. I will pray for him, what ever his problem is as I wold pray for anyone in trouble.

CINDYLEE

YOUR FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!!!NICK HOGAN ALMOST KILLS SOME ONE SO HIS PARENTS BUY HIM A NEW CAR ........WHAT THE HELL IS HE GOING TO DO NEXT???? WHO IS HE GOING TO KILL THIS TIME ?????

Party 'till you die!

Why not:
Oompa loompa doompety doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa Loompa doompety doo
If you are wise you'll listen to me

What do you get when you go to a bar
Couple of beers and you hop in your car
Swerving and speeding you're feeling quite fine
Cop pulls you over for crossing the line
Out of your car and you'll listen to me
Seems you've been drinking
and I don't care if you have to pee
Cuffed against the car and stuffed in the back
Seems like your life has gotten off track
Up before the judge
It seems like he won't budge
Case of jury misconduct
Otherwise you'd be fuct
Roll off (?) out of court it's so good to be free
It sucks to be short but it's good to be me

Oompa Loompa doompety doo
If you are reading this and go to a bar
Get a cab home and stay out of your car
You will live in happiness too
Like the -Oompa-
Oompa Loompa doompety doo!

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

Give this family credit for coming on tv ......They're brave ........

Put yourself in there shoes ........lol.......it has to be hard for them .

Heck when I can't reach the cabinet , I think what if i was shorter

it has to be worse for them .........you just want to go to there house

and help them , even tho , they don't want the help.........

This is a strong family, they deserve respect...............privacy ...........

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

As far as Nick , he's not a man , but a kid , who's not taking NO RESPONSIBLITY FOR HIS ACTION

OR HIS FRIEND.........THis boy needs his ass knocked off ..............let her friend fight for his life

and nick is running the streets in L.A. ..............what a scrum ............

Joanne

I am so glad to hear he is free and clear of this charge. Love you and your family Matt.

Here 4 Beer

Stallone's photo made mr laugh....I didn't think he was the Rolls Royce type. LMAO

Vee

-sigh- The correct spelling is "Bugatti Veyron 16.4". Of course, I shouldn't expect TMZ to spell correctly one of the most notorious automobiles ever produced even though they did enough research to determine its "price tag".

Here 4 Beer

Stallone's photo made me laugh....I didn't think he was the Rolls Royce type. LMAO Damn typos.