Sheen's Shine

1/10/2008 4:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even boys like a little pampering now and then. And that's just what Charlie Sheen was caught doing yesterday at an L.A. tanning salon.

Sheen stepped into the salon for a 15-minute winter spray-on touch-up. Next stop, women's lingerie. No really, his next stop was a female unmentionables store. We're assuming he's just picking up a gift for his fiancee.

cati'smom

FIRST !

ME

I hate this guy!

Ooooo Noooo!

This guy is a TOTAL sex hound! Geez, Charlie, give it a rest or you'll go blind!

!!

I'll never understand why so many people just cant accept and be happy with their natural skin color.
Stop sun roasting yourself until you look like a Thanksgiving turkey.
Stop clogging your pores with spray on chemical coloring.

People do all these unnatural, unhealthy things to their skin, then whine and cry when they're dying from skin cancer.
IDIOTS!

AZROSIE

WHAT A CUTTIE!!!
GIRLS LOVE TO SEE THERE MAN LOOKING GOOD,
PAIL MEN ARE NOT ATRACTIVE.

wasted days and wasted nights

He's got the eye of the lingerie buyer.

Canadian_Gurl

this gyuy is gross and creeps me out. He's not even good-looking. I believe Denise Richards' allegations against him. He seems like he would be the perverted, sneaky type. And I hate his show Two and a Half Men. My idiot, sexist pig, woman-hating father-in-law loves that show. I caught a bit of it once and it SUCKED. It was nothing but Charlie and his stupid-looking shirts, his gay-looking friend, a fat kid, lame sexual references, and stupid, ugly, slutty women,

Canadian_Gurl

AZROSIE, ummm, do you mean "pale" looking men? "Pail" is the same as a bucket. Oh and chronically tanned skin only ages faster. I like my men without tons of wrinkles and skin cancer. And women who tan all the time, end up looking like 20 years older than they are.

Seriously

One of these days he will be buying me brand-new panties......until then, I am here.....dreaming......

MrsStimmsen

Look the guy is getting old.Let him do whatever he thinks he needs to to make himself feel better.

He's just another Idiot

I love Two and a Half Men. It won best comedy last night. I also think Charlie is very funny. I'm glad he has finally found a woman who has her own career and is not trying to steal his money like Denise. Denise is a female K-Fed - a liar after his money. As someone once said on here, "she looks like Bugs Bunny". I'm glad that Heather Locklear's ex-husband came to his senses and dumped that home-wrecker.

NY

Um, hello Carlos Estevez?? Isn't he hispanic?? Why is he tanning??

tickles

Charlie Sheen is a very hadsome man. And he also has tons of talent. Doesn't anyone remember Platoon and Wallstreet?
I think the older he gets the more he looks like his dad Martin Sheen. Denise Richards seems to be just a few billions fans removed from Britney Spears. Both are crazy as loons!

Barb

I like him....and his whole sensible down to earth family !

Deep Background

It sad about Charlie because he really was good in Wall Street and Platoon. Now he is a crazy 9/11 conspriacy theorist. I liked Denise Richards in Starship Troopers but not in a whole lot else.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments