SJP Wins by a Hair

1/10/2008 5:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Jessica Parker walked out of a NYC hair salon yesterday actually smiling. Seems all it takes is playing to her vanity.

So we got her before the do and after. How much of a diff did it really make? You decide.

jim

I didn't know horses got their hair done, ugly ass bitch!!

kassandra

Not much of a differnce and I bet she paid a arm and a leg for it. What a waste of money.

Speedmonkey.net

she can do what she wants to her hair, as long as she promises to stay out of a bikini...

rudewaitress

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I seriously doubt that a John Frieda salon would use the same Garnier Nutrisse haircolor products that SJP pushes on the tube!!! My, my!!

Alexa

She looks the same. She looks great for her age.

ximi

I like her with blond hairrrr

Britney u suck!

well you know she's completely mortified from being voted "The Least Sexy Celeb for 2007". and by a men's mag at that.

TalkTheTalk

"My Little Pony Parker" (as MK from DListed.com calls her) can't be helped by hair color or makeup. I wanted to smack her when she was on Oprah for her pathetic Bitten line. She was so affected and phoney, with this fake voice. It was nauseating.

Moi

It looks horrid

She obviously has no REAL friends to tell her the honest truth

The hair salon did NOT do her any favors

Perhaps she went with the dull drab dark look so she wouldn't have to run to a salon to get her roots done, who knows!

OR

Being a parent, no time to want to prep each day

Anyway, it makes her look dull and drawn out......poor Sarah

Fame Game

As a girl with curly hair I know how it is to get your hair done. She got her hair straightened, obviously but honestly they could've styled it better. My dominican hair people in Newark do ten times a better job and for only $35.

Carla

In regards to Sarah Jessica Parker and the hair debate, great. Read about everything No Police State. http://nopolicestate.net

PatinNJ

She's ugly no matter what they do.

Plus, her husband is a murderer. You would think they'd stay out of the spotlight after what he did.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Still a double bagger.
A horse is a horse of course of course.

critter

Nice roots, why don't you go back in and get your money back?

J

Fame Game is right. Dominican stylist sknow how to handle challenging hair I I pay less than a 1/5 of what Normant gets for a cut in the same neighborhood as her salon and my hair always looks better than that.