Spade to Britney -- They'd Kill Me For You!

1/10/2008 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just days after collapsing at the gym, David Spade bounced back by lashing out at TMZ, claiming we'd throw him under the bus for Britney.

David was at his favorite watering hole, Koi, when we asked what was going through his mind when he blacked out -- yes, David hit the softball out of the park.

Cartman

Was he ever in an Austin Powers movie?

Well, Britney was.

Kenny is Gay

Please throw him under a bus, train, or anything else that will rid the world of this irritating little piece of crap

Jack

hks is scum

he said "you'd throw me in a bush"...not under a bus!

nonnie

What a little weasel. He sure needs to be at the gym. I have never been able to figure out how he landed the role on 'Just Shoot Me' anyway---I am sure it was not his charm and good looks or his dumb inane comments as spoken in this thread.

Dani

what a great response he had:) funny!

Lei-Lei

Ha Ha!
He said BUSH not BUS, really, you guys mess up like every post you make.
He seems like a good guy and he's obviously a lot more stable then Brit right now; why is everyone ragging on him?
Besides, he's probably right, you guys would push him in a bush if Britney pulled up, which is sad btw.

Tiffany

I know David Spade and he is a bigger Jackass ego-maniac waesel in person than the one he plays on TV. He think he's some sort of hot romeo with the lay-dees, but he's really just a twerp with a short man complex and a fading career.

Lisa

Also I think it's funny when people call a talented celebrity a "Jackass ego-maniac waesel" without realizing it makes me think they're sitting at their mom's house (where they live) in underwear eating cheetos and being so judgmental. Now that's funny!

Katy

He said "I know you'll push me in a bush if Paris came along..."

Sheesh. You film the video. You edit the video. You post the video. Still, you can't get it right.

CHUCK

jason lee with all that money ! thats the best you can dress! still in character he thinks.

Britney Spears

BRITNEYSPEARSMYSTORY.COM AND POPWRECK.COM ARE FOR SALE ON EBAY GET IT NOW ON THE CHEAP.CHECK IT OUT NOW.IT IS ENDING VERY SOON.

Britney Spears

morgan bunkley

david says "push me into a bush" not "push me under a bus" for britney

voiceofreason

Didn't he say " you'd bush me in a bush if Britney comes along'? Where did the "bus" come from?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments