Beyonce Goes Marilyn Manson Black

1/11/2008 1:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like the House of Dereon has a new goth aerobic line.

The way darker-locked Beyonce was spotted with beau Jay-Z, rockin' gear straight out of an '80s Jane Fonda video. Feel the burn!

BTW, throwing a leather jacket on top of a hot mess doesn't tone it down -- it just makes you look crazy ... in love!

gossip whore

She's proabably preggers, or planning to be, so she dyed her hair back to original color so that she can stop coloring during pregnancy.

lizard

uhhhhhhh how many black people have natural blonde, or light brown hair?? I agree her darker hair makes her look homely, but at least now it's what God gave her. As for jayz that mo'fo is fuuuuuuuugllllllly!!!!! I'd sleep with him tho' for all them Benjamin's! LOL

lizard

Speaking of beautiful successful women dating "butt-ugly" fugly assed men. Does ANYONE else see that MONEY plays a big part in it?? Take Seal and Heidi Klum for example. He may be talented, kindhearted, selfless, etc etc, blah blah blah, but he is one UGLYASS man. I have seen PLENTY of men who resemble him with tattered and torn clothes, and no shoes on their feet holding signs and cups begging for money work and a place to live. And Guess what?? They don't have some millionaire beautiful model, actress or singer on their arms. Trust and believe that Jay-Z and Seal, and many others like them, would NOT have the women they have in their lives, if they didn't have a big fat bank account. Which is kind of a shame when one thinks about it.

shirliana

BEYONCE LOOKS LIKES SHE GAIN ALOT OF WEIGHT... BUT I AM STILL ASKING MYSELF.,.. WHEN DOES THIS MAN PLAN TO GIVE HER A ENGAGEMENT RING??????????????????????????????? THIS IS BEYONG MY COMPRESSSION..... I WONDER SOMETIMES WHY BEYONCE IS STILL WITH THAT MAN.....

lsukid012

Someone said it before but Beyonce is not a natural brunette. Her true hair color is sandy blonde. It's not impossible!! I like how everyone stereotypes black people as the same with the same hair color. Sorry we are all different. And Beyonce will look good in whatever hair color she chooses!!

Jan

She is usually so totally gorgeous. In this picture she looks like any other above average looking woman, but certainly not like Beyonce. I agree about JayZ. What she sees in this man is beyond me. It certainly isn't his good looks. Can't be his money. I am sure she has plenty of her own. Can't be his manners. He doesn't seem to have any. What's left? I guess sex.

Janeen

Everybody needs to stop hating on Beyonce and looking for something about her to have something negative to say and get a life, if she wants to look a hot mess so be it, but you all know she has the means and reputation for looking good...so get a life and stop talking about hers!

Janeen

And another thing.......Everybody can say what they want to about Jay but that man is doing it and he is making it, why you morons are ouit here hating on him he is making his money and living his life do you reall ythink he gives a damn if people call him camel face or not? He is rich and living the good life with his gorgeous girlfriend........She doesn't see a camel face and evidently thats all that matters to him!

Southern Belle

B Going Goth........Good grief TMZ.............lol

OK people, first of all we all know 90% of the hair on her head isn't growing from her roots so the beauty is she can change it at will (hell I do it all the time, God I love being a girl).

The dark color hair is more natural and I think it looks great, it doesn't make her look average. She's still beautiful and a hell of a performer (I am not a big fan of B but I appreciate hard work). It's called versatility, you shouldn't allow yourself to get locked into one look surprisingly I like the outfit because I do not care for the "The House of Dereon".

I will agree it is strange, when B and J are together she's always behind him, to each his own. Maybe it's a strategy to keep from stopping for the photographers lol. If they are happy together, make each other happy, and treat each other right, who cares what everyone else thinks. I bet half the people complaining about their relationship are by themselves.....haters gotta love 'em

allen nowlin

That is the best looking Mexican woman I have ever seen

elephantman

Hey I don't think she looks bad. Looks ALOT better then Amy "the skank" Winehouse.

brittnay

she looks beautiful everybody needs to get off her back she always looks awesome

Carol

Goth?????

Linda

I disagree with the goth description. She doesn't have a pound of black eye makeup or bizarre tattoos. This is just a more natural look for her. Personally, I thought her look was becoming too non-African American. Her hair seemed to get longer and blonder. She is a beautiful woman who happens to be African American. What's wrong with looking more like it?

Geneva1964

She doesn't look Goth at all. She is very beautiful, she looks like she is not wearing makeup and she put on the clothes that were handy. She did not have time to grab the evening gown.