Brit to Cops -- "I'm F***ing Hot"

1/11/2008 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources have told TMZ about the craziness in Britney's house the night she was committed. It involves profanity, nudity, drugs and wild mood swings.

Sources say when the cops showed up, Britney was locked in the master bathroom with Jayden James. Officers saw Britney from the backyard holding Jayden, who did not appear to be upset. Britney refused to come out for nearly three hours. When she did, all she was wearing was panties. Britney was incoherent, screaming at the cops, "What the f*** are you doing in my house? I know who you are." She continued ranting, "I don't need your f***ing help." At one point Britney, whose moods swung wildly from laughter to rage to sobs, hollered, "You will do as I say."

At some point Britney put on a see-through nightgown. Before police took her outside, they wanted to cover her with a sweater, and she screamed, "Don't cover me up. I'm f***ing hot."

Britney's assistant and nanny were present during the standoff. At one point the assistant told the police that Britney had been "popping pills" all day. Her code for medication was "vitamins" and she repeatedly demanded, "Get me my vitamins!" Officers found a bottle of Prozac in her bedroom.

Sam Lutfi arrived and told officers that he and the others around Britney "knew this was coming for a long time," but didn't know how bad it would be.

The assistant also told cops that earlier in the day, Britney showed no concern about attending her deposition and would not heed her warnings to show up on time.

Sam told law enforcement that Britney had been extremely unstable and had recently purchased a house in Malibu on a whim, began moving furniture in and then changed her mind.

As for Jayden James, the reason cops took him to the hospital was because there was a small bruise on his leg. Britney insisted the bruise occurred on Kevin's watch. Police took Jayden to Cedars as a precautionary measure.

We're told police will testify about the insanity at Monday's custody hearing.

And one more thing -- the nanny told cops that Britney would frequently dress up to the nines for no reason. She would walk around the house and change back.

Launch Trashy Britney

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RedFox

Thanks for the good post very interesting

RedFox

Thanks for the good post very interesting

RedFox

Very many thanks for a good work. Nice and useful. Like it!

MAMA jugs TO you

FIRST.......

KISS MY BIG FAT AZZZZZZ

Kelli

This will not end well.

MAMA jugs TO you

FIRST,,,,, KISS MY BIG FAT ASS!

THEMOMMA

CHOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO HERE COMES THWE TRAIN BARRELING DOWN THEW TRACKS !!!!!!!!!!

Donna

FIRST!

Poor girl. I wish she'd get some help...

chriissy

Paris Herpes Hilton definitely taught her a thing or two. As well as inducting her pantiless ass ( a la Hilton's teachings)
into the most screwed up hollywierd scene with drinking parties, and drugs as she continues to spiral thanks to that stupid scene they all hang out in. They don't call them (Bars) for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frenemy Paris should give Britney a call and maybe help her in some way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that would be a very good charity P.H.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

albert

HULK HOGAN SUCKS! NICK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heather c

people need to leave her alone then maybe she will go get help

Kat

Sad stuff. I really feel bad for the boys. Mental illness is not a joke, I hope she gets the real help she needs. I think I would go nuts if I were being stalked too...

Britney Spears

BritneySpearsMyStory com and Popwreck com for sale on Ebay rite now.

Spurs

Done like dinner. Useless skank needs to go to jail. Soon enough, she will realize that her s--t stinks too. What a loser she is.

Kelli

Sorry FIRST, didn't mean to steal your glory, wasn't trying to. Better luck next time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments