Brit to Cops -- "I'm F***ing Hot"

1/11/2008 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources have told TMZ about the craziness in Britney's house the night she was committed. It involves profanity, nudity, drugs and wild mood swings.

Sources say when the cops showed up, Britney was locked in the master bathroom with Jayden James. Officers saw Britney from the backyard holding Jayden, who did not appear to be upset. Britney refused to come out for nearly three hours. When she did, all she was wearing was panties. Britney was incoherent, screaming at the cops, "What the f*** are you doing in my house? I know who you are." She continued ranting, "I don't need your f***ing help." At one point Britney, whose moods swung wildly from laughter to rage to sobs, hollered, "You will do as I say."

At some point Britney put on a see-through nightgown. Before police took her outside, they wanted to cover her with a sweater, and she screamed, "Don't cover me up. I'm f***ing hot."

Britney's assistant and nanny were present during the standoff. At one point the assistant told the police that Britney had been "popping pills" all day. Her code for medication was "vitamins" and she repeatedly demanded, "Get me my vitamins!" Officers found a bottle of Prozac in her bedroom.

Sam Lutfi arrived and told officers that he and the others around Britney "knew this was coming for a long time," but didn't know how bad it would be.

The assistant also told cops that earlier in the day, Britney showed no concern about attending her deposition and would not heed her warnings to show up on time.

Sam told law enforcement that Britney had been extremely unstable and had recently purchased a house in Malibu on a whim, began moving furniture in and then changed her mind.

As for Jayden James, the reason cops took him to the hospital was because there was a small bruise on his leg. Britney insisted the bruise occurred on Kevin's watch. Police took Jayden to Cedars as a precautionary measure.

We're told police will testify about the insanity at Monday's custody hearing.

And one more thing -- the nanny told cops that Britney would frequently dress up to the nines for no reason. She would walk around the house and change back.

Launch Trashy Britney

KM

Poor girl needs an intervention ASAP. Does she no realize that her kids will soon realize how nutty she is

mickey

I would hate to see anyone lose their kids, but it is apparent that that just may happen. I wonder what ever happened to those co-parenting classes? why didn't Kevin show up that night? My butt would have been parked in that driveway - i just wonder why they can't resolve some of these issues, and why he won't talk to her, isn't that the point of that class and was court ordered? anyway, I hope those kids do learn to grow up with a healthy family, and I hope that she gets help. The past week has been good for her to go into hiding, hopefully it's because she is realizing finally what is going on and will get the help she needs.

LRM216

I'm not even a fan, but this is sooo very tragic. If anyone ever needed help, it is certainly this tortured soul. So much to live for, and yet so little desire for any of it. How sad.

K

Wow.. so if she was that screwed up why did they let her out so quickly?? I mean you would think if she was that messed up when they took her that she wouldn't have been ok to leave.. makes ya kinda wonder huh???

Hyde

Why on earth are the cops talking to paparazzi??

SKF

I like how TMZ tries to make you think Britney said something about her looks, when apparently all she was saying was that she was warm. That is class-A journalism there, harvey and co!

sandyduncansglasseye

if there were no kids involved, this would be a funny story

Britney Spears

BritneySpearsMyStory.com and Popwreck.com for sale on Ebay .Check it out it's gonna be worth some cash soon when she goes to the big oops I did again tn the sky.

Amber

NOTHING BUT PANTIES? Holding her son? At least she was wearing panties?

Spurs

"You will do as I say". Ha ha ha. Who the f--k does this skanky little ho think she is. Pathetic drugy.

jlove

poor thing. i guess this is what happens when you realize the world isn't yours to do whatever in. i hope for the sake of her kids, and herself, she gets some help. atleast to just appease the public so maybe places like tmz will leave her alone for a while.

she needs to step back and look at her life and get her priorities straight. it's crazy what fame and money does to people. she's not living in the real world.

Jay

Why is TMZ on such a Britney Kick? It was already confirmed by the police and the hospital that there were no drugs in her system or in her house. Why do you insist on Britney bashing?! I'm not saying she's ok. She's obviously very emotionally disturbed and not going to get any better without some serious help. But TMZ and that the paps all on her ass all the time is not helping her at all. All you do is take any minor normal thing that would happen to any one of us and turn it into a huge deal! Leave her alone so she can start to see that she is not a star anymore so she can get some help!

Tangie

So why are they saying her drug tests were clean?!? I knew there was something really wrong with the way she changed her clothes constantly.

chriissy

Paris Herpes Hilton definitely taught her a thing or two. As well as inducting her pantiless ass ( a la Hilton's teachings)
into the most screwed up hollywierd scene with drinking parties, and drugs as she continues to spiral thanks to that stupid scene they all hang out in. They don't call them (Bars) for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frenemy Paris should give Britney a call and maybe help her in some way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that would be a very good charity P.H.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOWThat's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Forget leaving her alone- the skanky bitch is crazy, pure and simple.

Too much, too young, too soon.........
another victim of the celebrity function.

Push her ass in the padded room and leave her there about a week.