Brit to Cops -- "I'm F***ing Hot"

1/11/2008 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources have told TMZ about the craziness in Britney's house the night she was committed. It involves profanity, nudity, drugs and wild mood swings.

Sources say when the cops showed up, Britney was locked in the master bathroom with Jayden James. Officers saw Britney from the backyard holding Jayden, who did not appear to be upset. Britney refused to come out for nearly three hours. When she did, all she was wearing was panties. Britney was incoherent, screaming at the cops, "What the f*** are you doing in my house? I know who you are." She continued ranting, "I don't need your f***ing help." At one point Britney, whose moods swung wildly from laughter to rage to sobs, hollered, "You will do as I say."

At some point Britney put on a see-through nightgown. Before police took her outside, they wanted to cover her with a sweater, and she screamed, "Don't cover me up. I'm f***ing hot."

Britney's assistant and nanny were present during the standoff. At one point the assistant told the police that Britney had been "popping pills" all day. Her code for medication was "vitamins" and she repeatedly demanded, "Get me my vitamins!" Officers found a bottle of Prozac in her bedroom.

Sam Lutfi arrived and told officers that he and the others around Britney "knew this was coming for a long time," but didn't know how bad it would be.

The assistant also told cops that earlier in the day, Britney showed no concern about attending her deposition and would not heed her warnings to show up on time.

Sam told law enforcement that Britney had been extremely unstable and had recently purchased a house in Malibu on a whim, began moving furniture in and then changed her mind.

As for Jayden James, the reason cops took him to the hospital was because there was a small bruise on his leg. Britney insisted the bruise occurred on Kevin's watch. Police took Jayden to Cedars as a precautionary measure.

We're told police will testify about the insanity at Monday's custody hearing.

And one more thing -- the nanny told cops that Britney would frequently dress up to the nines for no reason. She would walk around the house and change back.

Launch Trashy Britney

jlove

saw his mom's boobs? you're an idiot. kid's get breast fed, btw.

Creeder

I don't suppose the cops told any of this to the "professionals" who treated this woman at Cedars. I still cannot fathom why she was released as early as she was. If her family knows any of this... what are they waiting for? I honestly think her parents are afraid of her and are worried that if they commit her they will be permanently dumped from Britney's gravy train. All I know is that is this were my kid I'd have moved Heaven and Earth and she'd be somewhere getting help TODAY. I wouldn't care if she never spoke to me again, cut me off from my grandkids and never sent so much as sent a Christmas card. At least I could sleep knowing I did EVERYTHING possible. If she 86ed after treatment, at least I will have tried.

sandykay

The hospital already said brit was 100% clean, I would the cops be talking to the paps. I brit gets it together, the boys want be little forever.

OCD

There's plenty of sadness and heartbreak in this story. Watching it unfold on the sidelines is miserable enough, but for a true friend or family member, this must be devastating for them.

No one should be feeling any joy for what is happening here. It's like watching an ignorant puppy run onto the highway.

LightsAreOnButNobodysHome

wow wow wow. Wasn't it reported that there were no ILLEGAL drugs in her system? Hmmmmm.
She's a no-show for sure on Monday.
Buh bye kids............

She needs all the help she can get - its as simple as that.

mymy

So anyone suspect the prozac? Well that drug has turned church going elderly ladies into drunks and sluts. It makes you dead inside. I always thought she was on a SSRI by the look i her eyes. THE FAMILY THINKS THEY WILL HELP HER BY GETTING HER TO A MENTL HOSPITAL, NOT SHE NEEDS TO GET OFF PROZAC. IF MAMA SPEARS THINKS BACK TO WHEN THIS ALL STARTED SHE WILL FIND THE KEY IS ANTIDEPRESSANT DRUGS, I DON'T THINK PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THESE MEDICATIONS. I SPEAK FROM EXPIERENCE

Suresh

She is incorrigible, she needs to see a good Doctor.

Lisa Reitter

she does not need to be committed...she needs DETOX! and a whole lot of counseling! ......and as much as i love dr phil! not him! although celebrity rehad might be entertaining! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

MiMi

I don't think she needs committed but I would say that she needs some mental help...like the people that report this stuff OVER AND OVER... hahaha.... And, I honestly think if Brit would pull her head out of her ASS she could probably give that Loser K-FED a run for his money.... OR her money... If I was her I would get help then get BUSY.... Chao baby....

Bella

If this is true, Prozac or any other meds would have shown up in the toxicology tests. If she has been taking too much Prozac, I wonder who the doctor is prescribing the meds? Bella

chriissy

Paris Herpes Hilton media hog.
Photo Opps with Brits kids.
Celebrates her recent birthday and f's her over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bi---------------------------------------c...............you...........................n...............................t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J Doe

her address at the summit

britney spears
12094 Summit Cir, Beverly Hills, CA 90210

nancy

She was taking Prozac? You're not supposed to take antidepressants if you're bipolar. It can make you rapid cycle (moods go rapdily up and down) and can make the degree of mania more intense.

As for the rest--ya gotta define your terms, TMZ. WHat do you mean by committed? If she needs inpatient treatment to begin with, she'd be in for a short stay. She might also be able to start at home. She and a doctor would determine.

The creepy thing is that K_Fed knew about her illness, yet he and his attorneys caused her so much stress that she went into this state. They knew what would happen. They should've known. Add stress to bipolar illness--you wind up with this. She needs understanding, gentleness, and people she can trust. You keep on trying to FORCE her to comply to your will--her mania will fight back.

I'm surprised that supposedly educated and intelligent people like the commissioner and the attorneys would be so clueless regarding her illness and how to mediate.

jlove

ignorant puppy is exactly what comes to mind!
SO SAD!!