Brit to Cops -- "I'm F***ing Hot"

1/11/2008 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources have told TMZ about the craziness in Britney's house the night she was committed. It involves profanity, nudity, drugs and wild mood swings.

Sources say when the cops showed up, Britney was locked in the master bathroom with Jayden James. Officers saw Britney from the backyard holding Jayden, who did not appear to be upset. Britney refused to come out for nearly three hours. When she did, all she was wearing was panties. Britney was incoherent, screaming at the cops, "What the f*** are you doing in my house? I know who you are." She continued ranting, "I don't need your f***ing help." At one point Britney, whose moods swung wildly from laughter to rage to sobs, hollered, "You will do as I say."

At some point Britney put on a see-through nightgown. Before police took her outside, they wanted to cover her with a sweater, and she screamed, "Don't cover me up. I'm f***ing hot."

Britney's assistant and nanny were present during the standoff. At one point the assistant told the police that Britney had been "popping pills" all day. Her code for medication was "vitamins" and she repeatedly demanded, "Get me my vitamins!" Officers found a bottle of Prozac in her bedroom.

Sam Lutfi arrived and told officers that he and the others around Britney "knew this was coming for a long time," but didn't know how bad it would be.

The assistant also told cops that earlier in the day, Britney showed no concern about attending her deposition and would not heed her warnings to show up on time.

Sam told law enforcement that Britney had been extremely unstable and had recently purchased a house in Malibu on a whim, began moving furniture in and then changed her mind.

As for Jayden James, the reason cops took him to the hospital was because there was a small bruise on his leg. Britney insisted the bruise occurred on Kevin's watch. Police took Jayden to Cedars as a precautionary measure.

We're told police will testify about the insanity at Monday's custody hearing.

And one more thing -- the nanny told cops that Britney would frequently dress up to the nines for no reason. She would walk around the house and change back.

Launch Trashy Britney

maggie

selective serotonin receptor inhibitors ( like Prozac, lovox,effexor etc, etc) are well known to induce this classic mania in mood spectrum disorder patients. she needs a ( or several) mood stabilizer(s) (lithium, seroquel, abilify, depakote, etc, etc etc) . this girl needs some inpatient mental health care with a competent, unintimidated psychiatrist. so sad.

peoplebelieveanything

Really? Really? Do you honestly believe this story?

Ellie

There are many important issues at stake. One the state of mind wher eBritney is concerned. Why is this happening?? No one should judge . . .Britney is in need of help but I wonder why after all of these years? did becoming pregnant trigger something. Even if my child served me papers and I saw my child suffering mentally . .I would be there 100%. It is one thing if one is of sound mind and another if one is suffering mentally. Britney's mother needs to be there for her daughter and fight to be by her side. Britney is hurting badly! Sometimes, people act out certain in a certain way. After her split from K-fed, things went down hill. This is a person crying out and the only people who can make a difference are her parents . . HER MOTHER. Britney' s mother, WAKE UP, YOUR DAUGHTER IS SUFFERING AND HURTING. BE A MOTHER AND GET YOUR ASS OVER THER AND INSIST HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YUOR DAUGHTER. INSIST HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BE THERE FOR HER. IT MAY BE A STRUGGLE BUT YOU CAN GET THROUGH TO HER. THIS IS YOUR DAUGHTER. DO YOU WANT TO LOOSE HER AND I MEAN BY BEING BURIED!! OPEN YOUR EYES . .SHE NEEDS YOU!!! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN THERE ALREADY? YOU ARE NOT EVEN THERE FOR HER . ..DO YOU NOT SEE HER SUFFERING!! PUT YOUR PRIDE AWAY . .THIS IS NOT ABOUT MONEY, YOUR DAUGHTER NEEDS YOU! WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT . .MONEY OR YOUR DAUGHTER. PEOPLE DO NOT JUDGE, THAT IS ALL PEOPLE SEEM TO DO. BRITNEY NEEDS HELP . . .YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES. BRITNEY IS HURTING!! NO CRITICISM. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR FRIEND, SISTER, BROTHER, ANY LOVED ONE WAS SUFFERING. YOU WOULD TRY YOUR BEST, AGAIN, I SAY YOUR BEST TO HELP. IF THAT PERSON DIED AND YOU DID NOT TRY YOUR BEST, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? SO WHAT IF THAT PERSON GETS ANGRY WITH YOU . RIGHT NOW SHE IS HURTING HERSELF. SHE WILL GET OVER IT . .HELP, HELP, HELP HER. YOU HAVE TO LOVE HER FIRST . . . .THINGS WERE FINE BEFORE MEETING K-FED. I WISH SHE DID NOT EVER MEET HIM. SHE LOST HERSELF TO HIM . .SHE LOST HERSELF WITHIN HER HEART. HELP HER IF YOU LOVE HER.

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

Sources say Fly will comment after monday.

Speculation is for investors.

DIANE T

To: 32. WOW WOW WOW that is freakin insane. Poor Jayden though, she saw her mom's boobs. That can be very traumatizing and can effect his sexuality when he gets older. Might have some erectile dysfuction or something.
Posted at 4:49PM on Jan 11th 2008 by Time Traveler
________________________________________________________________

I hardly think a 1 yr old baby who was previously breast-fed, would be traumatized by seeing mommy’s breast. BTW, Jayden is a boy.

chriissy

Ph

Bs

They all suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good going hollywierd. Great example for the teens of today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's all Hide at Hyde and get our money shots taken for our narcassistic persona's right in front. You are all idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Druggies Alcoholics Stupid Morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$

K Fed & his nefarious attornies are laughing all the way to the bank on this - kid visits already suspended to be made permanent - perfect - Brit never sees the kids again!

This is a classic lesson for all the neoliberal dem fems out there in that now a wave of men taking custody with women paying child support sweeping the USA!

OCD

To # 53 Pizzaguy79

I don't usually fall for that kind of schtick. But my chin is still on my desk here. You hate Adnan and yet you want to get back at Adnan by "giving" away nude pictures of Britney?

Do you not think that even saying something like that is disturbing? If it were true, then disturbing doesn't even begin to describe what you just posted.

I need a shower. Stat.

ANONYMOUS

What a crazy woman. Man say no to drugs another Anna we have. Her family need to hurry ASAP. She is always running around nude even in front of strangers what a mess. I feel so bad for those boys and pray the Judge take them form this disgrace they have as a mom.

Jewels

I hope now, that Brittany will finally get long term care by medical professional. This reminds me of Anna Nicole.

peoplebelieveanything

Where do you people come up with this crap?

CHRIS

11. I would hate to see anyone lose their kids, but it is apparent that that just may happen. I wonder what ever happened to those co-parenting classes? why didn't Kevin show up that night? My butt would have been parked in that driveway - i just wonder why they can't resolve some of these issues, and why he won't talk to her, isn't that the point of that class and was court ordered? anyway, I hope those kids do learn to grow up with a healthy family, and I hope that she gets help. The past week has been good for her to go into hiding, hopefully it's because she is realizing finally what is going on and will get the help she needs.

Posted at 4:37PM on Jan 11th 2008 by Mickey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i agree with you. k fed should have been there in the house while all this stuff happened, but i dont think her wants to talk to her because he knows its just going to turn into an argument. plus she seems like the type that wont listen to anything he has to say, hes wrong shes right end of story. i really dont think shes ready to be helped...........

Ummmhmmm

All I can sat is wow ,cant get any worse for her can it ?Oh ya ,unless she gets 51/50'd and then of course 52/50'd --that'd actually be worse .(yet again it may be for her own good!)

Damn Shame

I don't believe this story. It sounds like that other story that is going around. Plus if she took a drug test at Cedars and it came up clean how can they say she took pills? I just don't understand it all. I thought when they tested you for drugs they tested for all drugs. For my job we had to take drug tests and they tested for everything.

sayanks

This kid needs help before she ends up like Anna Nicole Smith. The constant media attention only makes matters worse. Instead of hounding her like an animal the 'paps' should lay off Brit. Let her be and let her get well. She is one sick little girl. I hope that her family get her committed.