Idiot Omarosa Reveals "Celeb Apprentice" Winner?

1/11/2008 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Celebrity Apprentice" contestant and all around annoying execrablebrity Omarosa may have bitten the hand that feeds her big time. Did she just drop the name of the winner of "Celebrity Apprentice??" Shut yo' mouth!

The reality TV villainess was outside the Silver Spoon gifting suite with co-contestant Nely Galan when she dropped the revealing bomb.

She could be lying, but does anybody even care?

geeewhiz

I bet you are just as ugly as she is. You are an ignorant fool!!! Go get yourself some education, stupid!!!!

Stick

#36 is gonna pop a cap in someones izass

geeewhiz

Wow, what an ugly bi-otch she is. I have not seen her mug in awhile and it is even uglier than 3 yrs ago. No one is ever going to hit that!

Studio

Omarosa has less clase then Britney, This women may have an education but she has been fired from every job, and even her husband dumped her. She can't make any money unless she's on TV. If she tried to be a hooker no one would pick her up.

geeewhiz

I would bed Brit down before that skank. I know Brit is nice looking when she is cleaned up, Omarosa is not nice looking ever.

DENNIS IMONDI

Omother is the Black An Coulter.
Leaving us not sure of her gender.
Her motives are only money.
She cannot be trusted.
Lies for a living.
Can curdle milk @ 10 paces.

Tangie

#38--Thank you for proving my point. White people are dumb as rocks and love to show it.

Dennis, OKC

Cindylou...like you, I saw that she was on the show and decided that I would not watch it. However, I did tune in for the last 5 minutes, hoping I would hear Trump saying..."Omarosa, I must have been out of my mind asking you to come back on the show...you're fired!

geeewhiz

#43
You are the racist!!! Shame on you!!!!

Lawyer

Everyone, especially Trump, knows Omarosa is a liar with no credibility. So why do you think she was "hired" for the show?
Have any of your ever watched wrestling? Often the "bad guy" draws more viewers than the good guy. The apprentice was on its butt. They needed ratings. Is their anyone out there that doesn't know this program is scripted, choreographed, edited,etc.?
Trump is no different than all the other financial backers for "reality TV".....substance is zero...say or do anything to bring in the ratings, while passing it off as "live", "real", etc.

Stella

No, no, no.......they don't announce the winner until the end of the season....during a live broadcast. It's the absolute climax of the year.... I think she was being funny....cause Nely is standing next to her. She might know the "final two" (I dont know tho) but she can't know the winner.....because it hasn't been announced yet. Or even decided.....

wendy

Omarosa- A DAY LABORER.

AlwaysHungry

so this is news now

800 pound gorilla fart

Come on ! I paid my 2.99 per minute ...now I wanna see these two Trannys go for eachs others wangers big time ........

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Isn't there usually a confidentiality agrement signed on these shows? Where if you BLOW THE ENDING.... you owe the producer like $57 Gazillion dollars????

Why was she even on the show? She's not a celebrity. She got "known" for being a dishonest self-absorbed liar who's in complete denial of how retarded she is..... This now classifies her a celebrity? We're desperate these days apparently.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments