McCain Hams It Up for Three Bucks

1/11/2008 5:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wannabe prez John McCain stopped by for a good ol' southern breakfast at Greenville, South Carolina's political frolic pad and cheap eats breakfast hotspot, Tommy's Country Ham House. Time for vittles!
John McCain
Accompanied by his booze heiress bombshell wife, Cindy Hensley, the Senator chowed down on scrambled eggs, grits, cured ham, biscuits and gravy (natch) -- for an exorbitant three dollars and change! Say what? That's including the coffee! At the overripe age of 71, John Boy paid triple for his high cholesterol eats by leaving a generous $10 tip. Vote for me!

McCain likes his breakfasts big and sloppy, while Hillary eats lite food on the go ... and leaves tipping to her aides. Holy health care! Save the arteries ... it's oatmeal in '08!

Tangie

What is that brown crap in the bowl? Southerners will eat possums and pig nuts and just about anything out of the garbage.

Allison

Mmmm... biscuits and gravy - he's got my vote!

Anyway, TMZ, it's spelled "Greenville," not "Greeneville!"

Allison

Mmmm... biscuits and gravy - he's got my vote!

Anyway, TMZ, it's spelled "Greenville," not "Greeneville!"

Britney u suck!

you oughtta know you prob live there. lol

OCD

Hey, the gravy goes on the biscuit, not on the grits!!!! Looks like grits in the bowl to me. You put cheese on the grits, or butter and salt and pepper. Although kids usually eat their grits with butter and sugar or butter and cinnamon sugar.

Although some good gravy might be good on grits. I'll have to try it.

Now I'm hungry......

OCD

Bet they boiled sugar in his tea if he had iced tea. *shiver* Too sweet for me....makes my teeth ache just thinking about it.

*grin*

Stick

His wife is old as dirt but is still looking fine. Id tap that ass.

Rascal

I don't understand your comment about his boozy wife? Never heard anything about her like that before.

Kelli

Well OCD, next time try some brown sugar or honey on the grits. Thanks, i'm hungry to. Skipped lunch.

ME

This guy's got a few screws loose!

Tangie

Heart attack on a plate. Gross!

Mandi

I am from the South and have NEVER heard anyone call their food "vittles". And we do not eat things out of the garbage either!!! I love ignorance.

MAMA jugs TO you

i'll suck it down, mmm, mmm, slurppp!

OCD

To # 9 Kelli

I'm not a big sugar eater, but I can see where that would be good. I'll have to tell my mom and kids about the brown sugar and honey. I'll bet they'd like that!

Gawd, I'd just about chew my arm off for a bowl of cheese grits right about now.

Alec

Hey, it's Greenville.... I'm from Greenville and no it isn't a bunch of rednecks even though there are a lot of them haha they more live in the country and even then a lot of people that live in the country aren't rednecks but yeah thought I would help you all with your spelling.... Your welcome in advance haha I know I'm pretty presumptive

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments