Paris' Menage a Seven

1/11/2008 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If her days as a celebrated hocialite begin to wane, Paris Hilton should consider joining the circus! The heirmess was spotted last night in a clown car illegally packed to the brim with men. That's uncomfortably hot.

With her size 11s, she's already got the floppy clown shoes!

Stick

Paris Hilton gets gang banged by terrorist sleeper cell.

Big Bear

The title should be paris hilton takes part in gang bang. Seven guys will now have herpes!!!

Joanna

OH GOD NUMBER 2 YOUR FUNNY!! SO TRUE THOUGH!! THEY LOOK LIKE SUICIDE BOMBERS!!

Paris is a slut. She probably blew all those guys. What happened to all her charity work? All she does is party and party. She'll always be an embaressment to her family and all women. SLUT!!

BigT

OMG, Paris has been kidnapped!!! For her sake, I hope they don't set the ransom too high.....

roughdaddy

hahaha that dude driving does look like mohamed atta!!

jollyex

Dear "zipit",
You apparantly didn't read #6 and #9 before you posted.

Never inked up!

Ya know is it me or does it seem like Paris takes a lot of chances? All these men she hangs out with, how does she know a thing about them? They could be serial killers for all she knows.

How could she be so trustworlly of these strangers all the time? My guess is because she basiclly lives in a bubble she has no real sense of the way of the world. She certainly isn't "street smart". I know she thinks she is wonderful but, maybe they don't.

Girlfriend better be careful or we just may see a R.I.P. on TMZ instead of her NORMAL antics.

Just a thought- what do you guys think?

Paul J.

What a WHORE! I bet she screwed everyone of them that same night and she still hasnt taken a shower! She is one nasty bitch! Its an almost guarentee that she is going to die from an STD....AND I AM GOING TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF WHEN SHE DOES!!! Can you picture it now -- "HERE LIES THE WHORES OF HOLLYWOOD"... Side by side you will see headstones of Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Linsay Lohan, Nichole Richie and Courtney Love....LMFAO

Paul J.

gofish

Is She she shooting her her new Video?
Now I Know what that the ho means when she says she's keeping busy!

Go away!!

BigT, for OUR sake I hope the ransom IS to high. I wouldn't pay a wooden nickel for this tramp.

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

Paris haters eat dumn flakes for breakfast.

800 Pound Gorilla

grnbeetle

Paris..remember the Larry King interview?

You LIED to all of us.

Go away!!

TMZ made a funny, 'hocialite'. She will not always be celebrated but she will always be a ho.

gofish

someone needs to set this women who acts like a spoiled juvenile slut straight live on camera,and tell her smiling in a car full of guys makes you look like a stupid whore then again thats exactly what she is so she wouldn't understand.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments