The Natural Beauty of Janice Dickinson

1/11/2008 5:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Go ahead, take it all in ...
Janice Dickinson
If it looks like a duck ...

Party 'till you die!

I didn't recognize her outside of the petting zoo and without the riding bit in her mouth. I remember when we were small kids riding our bikes back from school right past Farmer Brown's stables and she would always come up to us and whinney for some sugar cubes, or apples. Then Farmer Brown said that she had eaten some loco-weed and had gone insane. It sure is nice to see that Farmer Brown never ended up taking her to the clue factory or the meat plants in lovely Mexico. Look, she's doing her 'Please ride me, I promise I won't buck you off' look right now! How sweet! Never rode her when I was younger and I doubt I could be dared to do so now! Even really drunk! Keep galloping Janice, or it's a trip to Mexico for you!

Paris

There goes my lunch...

Party 'till you die!

Sorry, 'glue' factory, because a 'clue' is something she's never had.

Bearasaur

For a woman or her age and experience, she looks damn good! You get a thumbs up from me Janice!

Sue

Is this man Mick Jagger and Steven Tylers son all grown up?

Sue

Is this man Mick Jagger and Steven Tylers son all grown up?

Xanadu

I think she is wearing some kind of upper body skin suit - like that psycho in Silence of the Lambs - the huge line of overlapping wrinkled skin clearly showing right above her boob & then the huge bumps of flesh on her back seem highly suspicious to me......or maybe her own skin is just terribly loose & past worn out.............she is such a SADLY GROSS ASS BITCH

Carroll

I thought that was Steven Tyler of Aerosmith!

Slash

DAMN! Steven Tyler looks good these days!

Slash

DAMN! Steven Tyler looks good these days!

dakine

Damn, I think the plastic surgery is not holding up. Those lips are way too inflated. And her skin above her breasts look rather wrinkly too

anyonecandoit

this bitch is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ugly!

holy_sh!t_scared

She looks like Joan Rivers! Just in case you're reading these "Janice" it's not a compliment! Lay off the surgery!

annette

Hey Georgia Lass....Janice is constantly cracking on her own looks. She is the first to acknowledge that she's no longer a super model...God forbid someone famous starting to age!!!!
I think she's awesome!! At least she's doing something with herself..and she's taking alot of young people straight out of dead end jobs and giving them the chance of a life time!!
She tells it like it is and doesn't try to be phony....kudos!!!!
I love her show and would watch it over phony sugary sweet Tyra anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buster