Bondsman to O.J.: I'm Not Going to Jail for You!

1/12/2008 6:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miguel Pereira, O.J. Simpson's bail bondsman, tells TMZ he turned over the cell phone message that got O.J. thrown back in jail because he wasn't "going to get involved in illegal activity for him."

Pereira tells us he didn't listen to the voicemail right away -- he thought it was just another long O.J. message. Instead, he was tipped to its contents by an investigator who wouldn't identify himself. When Pereira went to one of O.J.'s attorneys, Gabriel Grasso, to tell him about the voicemail, Pereira says he was told not to worry about it.

When the investigator contacted him a second time to tell him about photos he had of O.J. in the Bahamas over the holidays -- a violation of his bail -- it was then that Pereira listened to the voicemail carefully and contacted the D.A.

KVVU in Las Vegas shot video of Simpson and Pereira when they landed in Las Vegas. A judge will decide on Wednesday whether or not to revoke O.J.'s bail. If revoked, he could remain in jail until his trial starts on April 7.

WHAT?

Hold the juice please

WHAT?

Wrong is wrong no matter what your excuses say
Dumb is dumb no matter how you try and play

jizzbro

OJ it,s not so bad in the joint lots of really HUNG dudes That love to blast loads up the dirt shoot . Take it from another double murder it,s paradise in here ,write me I,m here in San Quintin even the gaurds like to pack my dirt shoot It's best when a couple of big WHITE dudes go down on ya no regrets hope to be your IN THE PEN PAL.
LOVE
Scott Peterson

WHAT?

This guy has got to have marbles in his brain if he actually thinks he's pulling the wool over the publics eyes that we would actually think one could have such terrible luck. Al and Jessie say it best when they say nothing at all.

news

OJ THIS IN BED WITH BRITNEY WHY NOW AND PARIS HILTON IS TAPING
IT FOR THE 11:00p.m. Newscast for tonight

George

After the L.A. Riots..he was another fact that crap could start again after his trial the first time.

This man is NOT Rodney King..nor represents any black community in America...He's not a victim of racism.

The police department was never out to get him...They should of arrested him right away.

He got away with murder..and the jury knows that,and went with the facts & laws presented to them.

A few on the jury seemed ...like this was racism...Get a detective that happened to be there that used the "N" word...and DNA that could only be zero'd down to 1/500,000...to a pin point.

I can live with that....

I just hope black & white in the jury he gets now...and the communities in America look at him as a person.Not a black & white issue.

I don't feel he's being rail-roaded by the system...he's had a free train ride as far as I see it..and a majority feel that way in this country.

I look up to Will Smith...Morgan Freeman...and Sidney Poitier.

I'd shake hands with Jesse Jackson...and the Al Sharpton...Be happy to do so.

But when it comes to OJ...I would not.He's a man who got away with murder..and if the items he went to claim even being family treasures.Are not his anymore to the prior civil judgement.

I don't believe for a second he was not aware there was a gun in the room at that hotel either..I'm confused that people would invite this guy to there wedding as well..

Some forgive..and some never forget I guess.

The people who are involved in his life..and his friends turn on a dime....

I can see myself now...talking to my wife ten years down the road....It was so great OJ was at my wedding....Then look at all the other dingle berries that were there around the punch bowl with OJ as well.....It's sick is a good word.

West Coast Crap....

Spurs

You crackers need to leave OJ alone. He never killed his wife. He nice the king.

Posted at 7:34PM on Jan 12th 2008 by The Truth

Right, and your proof is where? And don't give me any crap about him not doing it because the jury said he didn't. He is guilty as sin.

"He nice the king". --- Learn to spell retard. Your education is about as limited as your common sense. Idiot.

Alan

I SURE AS HELL HOPE THIS TIME HE GETS IT.....I'LL BE WAITING AND AWATCHIN'. ALAN

AL GOREs VAGINA

I love O.J.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forcryingoutloud

Nicole and Ron are having a good laugh now (about time). OJ needs to be put away for good.

jamie p.

He's in deep dodo. He doesn't have the money he had in '94. Better practice holding on to that bar of soap.

Papparratzi

the video you haven't seen..............

divalasvegas

When I saw on the local news last night that O.J was back in Vegas because he violated the terms of his bail, I can't say I was surprised. In his sick and twisted mind, O.J. believes that he is above the law and that he can do pretty much whatever he wants. Let's see, he was told by a judge to have no contact with any of the other defendents and then he left the country to go to the Bahamas for Christmas. Yep, typical O.J. mentality that the law doesn't apply to him. My understanding was that he had to surrender his passport to his attorney. If that's the case, his attorney should be sanctioned by the court as well for allowing him to leave the country. I live in Vegas and O.J. is going to find out that Nevada is not California. I hope he gets his bail revoked and is a guest of Clark County until April 7. He violated a direct order from Judge Bonaventure and then left the country. He's now proven he is a flight risk and gave the court the finger, so I am betting that he won't be leaving Las Vegas any time soon.

PISSEDOFF....

So the bailbondsman wont go to jail for OJ.
Glad to see this control freak egotistical SOB can't control everyone. Wish they could lock him up forever.

Karma is the bitch that keeps on biting OJ. It always knows where one lives, and now...it is finally knocking on YOUR door.

Get a life MORON

Pebbles62
Get a life. I can't believe you really believe OJ is innocent. Are you brain dead, Ignorant, stupid, or just pulling our collective legs? I'm certain some of the postings here are just for fun, but you really do 'take the cake' as my mother used to say. Seriously though...Get a life!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments