A Week in the Thirty Mile Zone

1/6 - 1/12

1/13/2008 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This week in the Thirty Mile Zone: Kim Cattrall got some ass, Richard Simmons proved that his shorts are, in fact, too short, Jamie Lynn began her quest for a top-notch edumacation -- and as we all know, she's late. Amy Winehouse looked her best for a prison visit, Shauna Sand dolled up her girls, and Katherine Heigl was the pits. Click the pic to check 'em out!

Aussie Bum..

9's MAMA

Second

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

WHERE'S THE BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori2U

Obama Bites...

Lori2U

Oh. I guess I'm fourth...

George M

This is the first time ever have seen Beyonce with Black hair

She looks so much better

Hope she keeps it that way

MDK

Look at the compiled pic, I love how amy winehouse doesn't like the smell of richad's crotch, but kat seems to be rather content...

No wonder richard is up a tree, hasn't let a woman near his crotch since '72...

Party 'till you die!

Look, they even included the three kids from the Junior Strippers of America League! poor kids! Excuse me, do you make clear plastic high heels in children's sizes?

Party 'till you die!

Looks like Jay Z is taking Beyonce back to her black roots- literally! Maybe some hard core gangsta rap is in store for her next!

nonnie

To Lawrence person commenting--Charlie Sheen is a man not a woman. What a pathetic bunch of celebrities photos. Katherine Hiegel is the only decent celeb photo.

Party 'till you die!

People, people, 'lawrence' is NOT a real person! This is a paid spammer trying to sell a site that puts a NASTY VIRUS on your computer! The kind of virus that will get all of your personal information and get into your bank account and steal all of your money! nonnie, I've seen you talk to these people before, so I must conclude that you are not the brightest of people! But go ahead and click on their sites- they run all the millionaire/wealthy/nudist sites! See what happens to you! Why TMZ does not block them is what I wonder! I guess they must not read the blogs they create and really don't give a crap about their readers! Get a clue nonnie and TMZ!!!!

LIsa IK

I ever found Hilto's profile at a biker dating site called http://www.mybikerdate.com, ans she dated witha biker star there, so what she also love riding?

Doodlewhore.com

Amy Wino looks like Tweety Bird's cracked out cousin. I doodled it here: http://doodlewhore.blogspot.com/2008/01/tweety-winehouse.html

glamPUSS

love that pic of jason lewis.....very nice.

~Stacey

The new pic of Amy Winehouse is a dead ringer for Alexis Arquette in Wedding Singer..... SCARY!!!