Bjork Goes Berserk!

1/13/2008 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

BjorkBjork attacked a photog shortly after she arrived at a New Zealand Airport on Sunday. Must have been a long flight!

The wacky singer tore a New Zealand Herald photographer's shirt after he photographed her arriving at the airport early Sunday. According to the New Zealand Herald, a man who was with Bjork asked that no photos be taken, but the photog snapped a few anyway. The photographer said, "I took a couple of pictures ... and as I turned and walked away she came up behind me, grabbed the back of my black skivvy (T-shirt) and tore it, as she did this, she fell over, she fell to the ground," he said. "At no stage did I touch her or speak with her."

He claims Bjork said nothing throughout the incident but her male companion was saying: "B, don't do this, B, don't do this." The photographer also stated that he spoke with police about the incident. This isn't Bjork's first smackdown either. In 1996 she went to blows with a reporter -- on camera!

annie

"Bjork attacked a photog shortly after she arrived at a New Zealand Airport on Sunday. Must have been a long flight!"

Now THAT'S funny. thats good humor too. I wish TMZ would use more "good" humor and less harassing,nasty comments and cheap shots. You can be funny without doing THAT.

auramac

Personally, I've always felt she was a no-talent whacko and could never understand any attraction people had to her. Comparing Bob Dylan unfavorably to herself cinched it- begone, Fdjork!

LMFAO

I like! Brit should take note.

Mimi

I hate to say this, but she kinda looks like a grown up Suri Cruise! I'm not trying to be mean, just making an observation.

LMFAO

Ahh according to Perez she has taken the advice already...

sherricheu

This is what happens when you smoke cat nip.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

This no talent skank is still around? Whooda thunk it?? I'm not surprised that she slipped her collar and attacked someone.

staceyflnative

this piece of crap needs to join , Pam , Brittany and Amy at the mental rehab......you cant stop someone from taking pics in a public place, one day she will grab the wrong stranger and she and her bodyguard wont have a chance, there are alot of dangerous people out there, she one day will encounter the wrong one, especially in the States, she is an ugly looking freak and cant sing.....I guess thats why she is so angry.

Tarra

Wow, is it just me or does she look like suri crusie??????? I new that baby didn't look like Tom or Katie!!!!!

ReneeNW

Next time she attends an awards ceremony, maybe she should wear a dress with a loon on it.

Seriously

First heard her voice in the Sugar Cubes, I was amazed. But she is actually a truly psychotic lunatic. This is not the first time she has freaked out in the same manner, AND she is soooooo ulgy, (which may explain why she does not want her picture taken, hmmmmmm). A great voice, alone, will not get people by these days. You MUST have a constant stage presence, and show love and appreciation to your fans - which she DOES NOT - not to mention the chick is just plain FUGLY!!!! EEEEWWWW-YUCK! (and dresses like some hippie clown destitute from civilization for the past trillion years......or so...wack job)

cb

Photos of Bjork's 1996 beat down of a reporter

buxxy

I think this is pretty funny...it's something I always wish somebody would do to these idiot photographers...oh yea, there's ALOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM BE-YATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile, maybe somebody spiked her fish oil capsules???

Gia

TMZ should post the tape of this crazy bitch's previous attack on the reporter who had the audacity to say, politely, "welcome to hong kong". This chick is a first class, no-talent bitch.

grossed out.

Bull crap! You can't tell someone you don't want them to take your picture in a public place. New Zealand isn't communist China. She should be glad anyone even wants to take her sorry ass picture anyway. And man, her face sure has gotten fat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments