O.J. Would Kill for a Hamburger!

1/13/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonWhen O.J. Simpson traveled across the country with his bail bondsman on Friday night, there was one thing he wanted before heading to the big house -- a burger!

We're told Simpson and Miguel Pereira, the bondsman in question, stopped off at a Carl's Jr. before O.J. checked into Clark County Detention Center. O.J.'s burger of choice: the Western, which comes with onion rings on it!

Good luck getting that in the pokey.

just saying

Was just trying to get an update on the Simspson situation. Hadn't seen anything in the local news for a while. Ran up on TMZ's comment room. Listen, any one with any intelligence knows that Simpson murdered Nicole and Ron. The "all mighty" dollar is what bought him is freedom. Don't think for one minute that the man thinks of what he did to those two people. He is a very sick individual who thinks he is above it all. I am not a religious person but I have to believe that there is a GOD and GOD doesnt like ugly from what I hear. Simpson will get his payback whether it be in a Nevada State prison (here on earth), or the only other alternative he has and that is burning for eternity when his time comes. I vote for the later. Money has no meaning in HELL.

blow me... slowly.

FIRST ITCHES!!!!

LIV

Ha Ha Woot. Go scratch yourself!.Too funny.

grim fandango

In Minnesota Carl's Jr. is called Hardee's. And it still totally blows.

blow me... slowly.

Well LIV, there just wasn't much else to say about such a lame azz story...! ehehe

oh well... surprised Juicy didn't have the bondsman drop him by KFC... we all know how Juicy craves the White Meat!!!

That isn't racist is it..? I'm jus' sayin'...

= ))))

Party 'till you die!

One last burger before years of beans and franks. Bet he converts to Muslim in the can too! Just watch.

beth

Boring! Go away OJ!

Party 'till you die!

One last quality meal before 3 hots and a cot! A man of obvious refined tastes! I would have been stuffed on surf and turf, martinis, and a dozen cold lagers myself!

Party 'till you die!

Oh he's going alright! Took him a few years, but he found a way! Guess he never did find the real killer on the golf course. And he was so close ( shoulda looked really hard in a mirror!)!

who dat

OJ won't have any problem getting burgers brought in, Joe Francis is doing it. btw- carl karcher just recently died. You brainiacs need to read about more than just britney.

Jan. 12 (Bloomberg) -- Carl Karcher, who borrowed $311 to buy a Los Angeles hot dog cart in 1941 and turned it into a fast-food empire with more than 3,000 Carl's Jr. and Hardees restaurants in 13 countries, has died. He was 90.

Karcher died yesterday at St. Jude Medical Center in Fullerton, California, according to a PR Newswire statement. No cause was given. The Orange County Register reported this week that Karcher, who suffered from Parkinson's disease and the after-effects of a stroke, had been hospitalized for pneumonia.

Party 'till you die!

chas, I am so impressed that you bothered to give us the life history of Carl K. on a frickin Simpson's blog! The rest of us hypocephalics bow to your greatness! I am so impressed, I will spread news of your greatness to the unwashed masses! Your Tool of the Day award is in the mail.

Party 'till you die!

F U 'lawrence' and your virus infecting phishing spam! Complain to TMZ, PLEASE!!!

Party 'till you die!

Hey vip, take your thinly veiled racism and shove it! Poke some bigger eye holes in your dunce hat so you can see what an a-hole you are!

nonnie

From the looks of OJ's waistline he can stand to lose some weight on jail house food. I often wonder how the jury that found him not guilty of Nicole and Ron's slaughtering deaths can sleep at night. I am sure he will find a loop hole around this too, as he seems to have a psycho path talent of evading felonies and misdemeanors. I am sick of looking at his face again in the media----until the armed robbery and burglary charges came up we had a reprieve of not having to look at his maniac face.

two cents

Gawd, I hope he gets SHANKED and feels some serious pain. It's about time Ron and Nicole get some sort of justice.

Die OJ. Die.