Britney and the Reagans Have Church in Common!

1/14/2008 7:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears made a pit stop at the Little Brown Church in the San Fernando Valley this afternoon -- but no, she wasn't planning a wedding.

A church rep tells TMZ that the historic chapel is open 24/7 365 for anyone "who wants to go in and pray." We're told Britney walked into the church- followed by a throng of paparazzi. So much for peace and quiet!

We're told that she was not there to plan a wedding or ceremony of any kind, she just walked in, sat down and walked out.

And in case you were wondering, Ronald and Nancy Reagan were married in that church on March 4, 1952.

I got to say,,,

Will someone pleae send this message to Britney,,, thank you,
I am praying for You,, Britney. Hollywood has exploited you for your looks and talent. Now they seem to want to film your destruction for filthy money. Please ask God to help you gain back your self respect and self esteem. Your children needs you. A child without a mother is a broken hearted child. You can recover from this..just calm down and pray. I am not a Dr.,, just an Old Black lady from the South.
Do not allow them to take your children. You are not as bad as hollywood is showing you to be. I can see that you need someone to love you un-conditionally, you need to be protected from the lies, you need someone to help you day and night to be strong and motherly. The only person that can realy help you is God....baby. Count on him and ask God to send you true friends, a true love and mold you into a good and sweet mother. I was not the perfect mother,,, but age showed me that i had to ask God to show me.
Raise these beautiful boys according to the bible. You are extremely pretty, you do not have to hang out or even go out so much. Start reading and studying your bible. Do not hang out with evil people, drinking, smoking, having abominal sex. Ask God to send you a God fearing husband. I will not stop praying for you baby girl. Move away from these filthy people. They have corrupted your little soul, baby girl. Do not be like them. Raise your children in the country somewhere. Get you some loving nannies and allow your parents to help you. They are dying inside. You are America's little sweet heart. There are some people that love you still. Do not allow hollywood and the world to make a naked whore out of you. Dress yourself with moderation,, at all times. You are still pretty,, no matter what you are wearing. Oh,,, I know that I am old,,, but I can see and feel your pain. Allow people to help you baby girl. I wish that i could do more,,, I would stand up and say,,, LEAVE HER ALONE,, SHE IS STILL A YOUNG LADY,, THAT HAD MADE SOME BAD CHOICES,, WHO HAVE NOT.''' remember what Jesus,, said to the people that wanted to stone a woman for sexual sin. Jesus said'''HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN, LET HIM THROW THE FIRST STONE.''
Remember,, there is an old black lady in NC that is praying for you. I love you, baby girl,,,but God loves you more and he is waiting for you to come to him.
Oh, don't mess with that siencetology mumbo jumbo,nor that kabla..witchcraft. This stuff will make you cazy.
Just start by praying to God for help,,, he created you, he planned your life, the bible says that he knew us before we entered our mother's womb. How awesome is that. God loves you, just repent and pray and peace will overtake you. You will be able to stand up as a beautiful, Godly, strong woman and maybe help someone else. That is our purpose for our falls. ok??
MS. WANDA LOVES YOU

arlenepr

I DONT GET IT, SHE DOESNT GO INTO THE COURT THROUGH THE UNDERGORUND TUNNEL WITH HR LAWYERS, BUT SHE GETS OFF THE CAR AND WALKS INTO A CHURCH? HMMM, I AM A LITTLE STUPID, BUT THIS PICTURE IS WEIRD? COULD IT BE A PHOTO OP FOR HER? CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN AND MAKE SURE IT MAKES SENSE?

FLYONTHESHIT

BRIT .....JUST PLACE THE GUN NEXT TO YOUR HEAD.....JUST LIKE PHIL SPECTOR DID AND PULL THE TRIGGER

kim suck

8. i feel so bad for her

Posted at 6:22PM on Jan 14th 2008 by tommy

i feel bad for you tommy==how old are you? 10?

Louis

WTF?!?!...are you kidding me?. She can walk into a church with no problem yet she can't walk into a courtroom to answer questions and fight for her kids?. Whatever...if this was anyone else, they would've lost the kids a long time ago with this behavior. I never thought I'd see myself saying this, but give the kids to K-Fed already. I can't stand him either, but damn...this is beyond sad.

CR

She goes in to a church. Sits down and walks out.

How much confessing could she have done?

TRACKER

I DO BELEIVE BRIT IS PLANNING TO MARRY{HER FAMILY WON,T BE ABLE TO COMMIT HER} HOWEVER NEW HUSBAND WILL.,HOPE SHE CAN GET IT TOGETHER REAL SOON.

kim suck

MS. WANDA LOVES YOU

Posted at 6:25PM on Jan 14th 2008 by just a old grandmother

FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLD BAG!!!!

anonymous

Jennie

Why are people assuming she was saying she was scared of the paps? I believe she was saying she was scared to go inside and face the judge, that would make more sense.

B

Truly, this is one of the most sad and tragic situations I have ever seen. It is heartbreaking to see Britney treated like an animal and a laughing stock for the world. She is clearly struggling and tried to show up and was a nervous wreck. I wish her some peace and happiness. God Bless You Britney...

Donk

Listen to all the pathetic bleeding hearts on this website.

Get real people, she needs medication, not prayer.

Religion never solved anything ... poison of the masses.

I'mwithTibbs

60. All of you saying "Leave her alone!", hear this:

YOU are the problem. YOU are supporting the paprazzi by clicking on TMZ and viewing their ads in the sidebars & posting comments!

Want them to leave her alone? Then stop coming to gossip sites like this one!!! Supply & demand, people!

Posted at 6:20PM on Jan 14th 2008 by Lisa T

Then what are you doing Lisa???

kmcdaniel

has everyone forgotten Anna Nicole and how we as a society made a specticul of her and see what happened?
Please... I couldn't live with someone following me around every place I go..... how would all those gossip guys feel if the tables were turned......

kim suck

do us all good and kill yourself!! but please take the paps with you!