Brit Has Bailed

1/14/2008 4:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We need some of them vitamins Brit takes. Britney left the courthouse after circling, entering, leaving, circling and finally bailing.
Britney Spears
When Britney got out of the car at the courthouse, she screamed at photogs, "Move back, I'm scared. Stop it, stop it. I want to get back in the car. Just stop it. Let me get in the car, please." At that point, she got in and they left the courthouse.

A short time later, she began heading away from the courthouse and onto the 101 Freeway.

Nic

LOL about the weather - I am born and bred CA girl, and yes, people get in sweaters and jackets at 50 degrees! I was visiting family in Sept, I was in a tank top and capri sweats - seemed everyone else were in sweaters, jackets and scarves - It's 25 degrees where I am right now, and have been living in the cold for the past 3 years - but then when I move back to CA I'll end up being one of those fools bundled up when it's 50 degrees when I get aclimated again

As for Brit showing up - I still have money on she'll show up with the new boy toy and find out he can't come into the courtroom and she'll have a fit and storm out OR he will be allowed in and she'll speak in a british accent - I wish I was a fly on the wall so I can see the judge look exasperated with this girl! He is trying so hard to be fair and she is not making it easy at all!

What time does the show start???

elebobadilla28

WHT THE HELL..TMZ is all live??

Kelli

If she agreed to ride with her lawyers she's awake right now. If not, she's asleep. A nap does sound good.

Ali H

Is the video player supposed to say "please stand by" until something happens or are yall getting a live feed? I pressed play and nada is happening.

Jean

POLL

Will Britney talk in a Britist accent in court, if she shows up?

My answer: YES!!

Give Me A Break

I hope she doesn't show. Those boys do NOT need this loser in their lives right now. She doesn't care about them, only herself and the "love" she gets from the paps everyday. Otherwise her dumb ass wouldn't be in this mess with custody, and she'd not have a horde of carmeras following her around just waiting for the next crazy head shaving (or whatever this next time, she's upped the ante pretty high!) episode. They only want the money shot- she believes them when they tell her she's beautiful, her album is great, we love you britney, etc.

If she shows, it's just to keep the drama going. She doesn't care about the boys. Just keeping herself "relevant".

ME

She stays out all night so it's waaaaaay too early for her to get up an do something. If she does show up she'll be late again. Those poor kids don't need to be anywhere near their crazy mother.

Sad

12:30 Pacific time today?

who dat

She will not show, and here is why: The police officers will be called to testify from when they took her on the psyc hold. After that scene, she knows there is no way in hell she gets custody. Plus she is now eating zanex out of a pez dispenser. AP has increased their interest in her because they are now on death watch britney 2008. How long will it be before there is a vegas betting line on her death.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

TMZ...............THINK ABOUT IT , SHE'S NOT GOING TO COME THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR .............

MORE LIKE THE BACK DOOR .................darn i need to be living in california .....pretty there...........

Nic

Looks like the show will start at 12:30 EST - so 9:30 PST

anonymous

I want to call my friends there and tell them to run down to the courthouse and say hi on camera.. LMAO

cookie

I hope she shows up for her children's sake! COME ON BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R!SSA

HAHAHHA.......i love that there is a LIVE stream of the front of the court house...LOL

I don't think she'll show - and if she does, i'm sure she'll look like trash and probably be hungover. HA! LOVE YA B*TCH!!

Sad

Thanks for the time clarification.