Brit Has Bailed

1/14/2008 4:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We need some of them vitamins Brit takes. Britney left the courthouse after circling, entering, leaving, circling and finally bailing.
Britney Spears
When Britney got out of the car at the courthouse, she screamed at photogs, "Move back, I'm scared. Stop it, stop it. I want to get back in the car. Just stop it. Let me get in the car, please." At that point, she got in and they left the courthouse.

A short time later, she began heading away from the courthouse and onto the 101 Freeway.

Kristen

Wouldn't it be freakin awesome if she got off one of the many buses going by-she could be all crazy bag lady and british!!!

Nicole

I think she will show. No her being on time. That is a totally different story. LOL! I do have to say, she is good. I know this is a long time coming for her. But dont you think it is odd this crap happens with in days after her sister announced she is prego!! Could go either way, think about it. Did this happen cause she wanted the lime light on her not her sister? Or she didnt wait to share the light with her.

Kristen

Jewels

How boring! yet, I do not think Brittany Spears a former Pop Idol will show up.
She needs medical help and away from LA for least 6- 9 months...

danielle

what time is she supposed to be there?

anonymous

Why is tmz there already ??

ANNA M.

ashley

what time is the court thing supposed to start??

Bronx Chic

Her british alter-ego will tell her to go! but fashionably late!!

W T F ?

Twit - I'm really counting on you to be yourself (selves) and put on a show like nobody's business! You came through during the whole getting carted off to the looney bin, I mean hospital - so I know you can put on another performance like you did then! Pink wig? check, smokes? check, whorey clothes? check, Frapp? check, big ass sunglasses? check, brown boots? check! Ok then! Herrrrrrrre we go! Hold on tight everyone! I hope we're in for a wild ride! yaaaahoooo!

Dyna ™

Hello, everyone! I am still at the chateau watching the live feed. It is a bit much too early to report to the barrister, being only 811am. I'll make a hasty entrance later and none will be the wiser. Your hatefilled comments are doing no damage to my demeaner, so carry on, ole chap. You poofters bother me not. Cheerio and all that.

freesia

That cracked me up, Kristen! That would be Great! Unfortunately, I could see her doing it. "I don't have any bloody change".....

anonymous

re:64. i hope all you photographers realize what you are doing to her. I hope while you are waiting for her you get shot or worse. Should be ashemed of yourselves.

Britney, is that you?? You better hurry up girl.. you have court today... huh? Yes, its okay if you wear your pink wig.. just hurry!

crotchrocketblue

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I hope zhe wreckz on the way

and diez......ztupid bitch

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bee

What time is the hearing??