Britney's Back at Home!

1/14/2008 8:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, lordy ... now she's back at home! We are at Britney's house and she just rolled up.

After a jaunt to court, church and lunch, it appears Brit Brit does not plan on heading back to court this afternoon.

Who knows what she'll do tomorrow?!

Carrie Kathleen

I think britney needs a serious reality check , she is a southern girl she, so am I , we don't talk British, she needs to remember where she came from so she will know where she is going. Name your devil Britney so it want own you.

a mom

Has anyone ever told her to grow up and face her responsibilities? You don’t just walk away from your kids, no matter how hard it gets...

mark

cookoo cookoo

Tamara

SHE IS UNBELIEVEABLE--IF SHE REALLY CARED ABOUT HER KIDS SHE WOULD OF BEEN IN COURT FIRST THING AND MADE A CASE FOR HERSELF---MAYBE SHE SHOULD STOP WORRYING ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND AND HER STARBUCKS COFFEE---AND START WORRYING ABOUT THE TWO LITTLE BOYS

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

Put the ho on a boat and let our navy have target practice.

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

She needs a punch in the face.

Jaime

This is crazy. I know what it is like to have anxiety. This poor girl can't take a crap without someone watching or trying to at least. Imagine how that must feel. I can't even take a crowded store at Christmas time. Then we have the issue of K-Fed. So, all of a sudden he's freaking father of the freaking year???? Whatever. He was a loser during their entire marriage. She didn't party at all until after he broke her heart, used her, and cheated on her. It's obvious that she cares about her kids and I agree that she should show up to court but maybe it hurts too much to see this loser all of a sudden getting the father of the year award. Kevin Federline didn't bother to mention his partying during their marriage and the fact that he was never around. He's only acting like a model citizen for right now until he has her money. Without her, he would be nothing!!!! I think the paps need to back off of her! She is only human and we as humans can only take so much. Unless you have anxiety and panic attacks, you have no idea what it is like!

djdw61

This whole charade of hers is such a mockery. I am over it and her...long, long ago. Enough now, TMZ. Stop covering this loser.

Dawn Day

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

BRITNEY SPEARS IS TRASH

kat kat

I don't think Britney ever wanted kids. I believe she has some hatred towards her kids...maybe she feels like they ruined her life. She's a sick twisted bitch. I think she deserves everything that comes her way. She's the perfect example of a hill billy.

Moreaces

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Britney ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too sad

tomorrow ??

what's she gonna do tonight ya'll ?

disgusted

NO other way to put it...She is plain 'ol TRASH!

Jannie

So now she wants to become a Muslim? She is crazy for sure. I felt so sorry for her, but now I just feel sorry for her poor little boys.

CH

This is a good way to show that she really loves her kids... she can't even show up to court on time (that's if she comes),she acts like she could really give a rats ass!!! As long as she has her Starbucks, smokes and paparazzi she's good! I truly think that she will kill herself. WHAT A TRAIN WRECK!!!!!!!