Pam Anderson's Ex Tour Rages On

1/14/2008 2:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After spending time with her soon-to-be-ex-baby-daddy-to-be Rick Salomon, a pregnant and less frazzled Pam Anderson was spotted in Malibu, making nice with first ex-husband, Tommy Lee.

Pam and Tommy reunited on Sunday to watch their sons play baseball. It's your turn, Kid Rock!

Kelli

Seriously, I'm ashamed to say I saw part of the "movie" years ago. They are perfect for each other! lol

SouthernMom

OMY! does she not realize that she doesn't have to marry everyone she has sex with?
Maybe she should start a hubby group home, that way at least she could go from room to room.

And why would you want to be pregnant at her age? She is a has been doing Vegas shows, isn't that the last ditch effort for starts who are dying out? And don't even get me started on breastfeeding..........

ATLchick

They are both old and worked over, they should be together.

J.J.Gold

#7 Tracy, I'll tell who cares about the parents showing up for a ball game, IT'S THE BOYS WHO CARE and that's all that matters.

booyah

eek, dare I say, he looks hot. i hate tats, but he does have a hot face. *buries face in shame*

His.ShowBixMom

Okay, so the folks at TMZ think Pam does not look frazzled but do think that Ryan Seacrest is fat. What am I missing?

sharon

Got Meth?

lol

YAYYY 2 HEP-C S ON A HILL!!!!

A NEW NURSERY RHYME.......YAYYYYYY

Junie T.

I feel silly even typing it...but I have to say that I like these two together. They both look totally happy....and grungy, but they both clean up well (well, Pam does...does Tommy?). I wish they hadn't had the whole incident where he hit her and then went to jail. I guess she forgave him and maybe they are best together without being together. Well, it's just weird.

FireEmAll

yeah yeah yeah Pam and Tommy Pam and Kid Pam and Rick Pam and somebody on a bus..... The real question is..WHERE IS THE BRITNEY CAM???

Joanne

Hey, No.15, for your info, there are ALOT of women who are pregnant at her age. Myself included. I had my last child at age 44 (2nd marriage). My son was born very healthy, too. Back to Pam, so what if she doesn't have make up on with every picture that is shot of her?. She seems to me like SHE IS AN EXCELLENT MOM. You go, Pam....

Tara

Pam has denied the pregnancy rumors. I'm sure at this point in her life she does not want to be pregnant nor have any more kids. I absolutely think Pam and Tommy should get back together. They are perfect for each other andif they can manage to stay civil to each other after all these years, then get back together baby!! They don't have to get married again; personally I think Pam has a problem with "marriage." So just live together and raise those kids and carry on!

ME

THEY DEFINITELY LOOK LIKE TRAILER TRASH.

uallsuck

I have been holed by more people then a golf course!! Next!!!

Tara

#26, that incident you refer to, I don't think he ever hit her. That got into a huge fight, screaming and yelling and throwing things, but I remember reading the tabloid report that said she only suffered a broken finger nail. They are great together and they should be together.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments