Pam Anderson's Ex Tour Rages On

1/14/2008 2:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After spending time with her soon-to-be-ex-baby-daddy-to-be Rick Salomon, a pregnant and less frazzled Pam Anderson was spotted in Malibu, making nice with first ex-husband, Tommy Lee.

Pam and Tommy reunited on Sunday to watch their sons play baseball. It's your turn, Kid Rock!

SUN

Really, if you dont want commitment, then stay with Tommy. Might as well enjoy his package.

jcc

You know, I thought Pam A. and Tommy Lee were a crappy couple when they were together, however, she's chosen even worse men since splitting with him.
Therefore, I now think they should reconcile, even though she always looked exhausted when she was with Lee.

jcc

Booyah, don't feel bad! Lee does have a very handsome face.

dana

she is not even pregnant.....

tori

Yes, Tommy & Pam 4-ever-Stop fighting it. You belong together-with your 2 gorgeous sons!!

ugh

Those 2 hepatitis C sleezeballs should get back together, they were made for each other. That's probably what Pamela is scheming.

TIA

These two need to get back together. It's obvious she wants (wanted) to get pregnant. She tried with Kid and now Rick. She should just get pregnant with Tommy's baby that way all her kids will have the same mom & dad.

Emily

i dont get how tommy can tolorate her.....she treated him like trash!

cathi smith

Pam, admit it, u still have feelings for your childrens father. Why dont u marry him, so maybe your boys will have a "Happy somewhat" normal family........ good luck with your condition, all the best....
Cathi

tmzer

Hmmm whore?? I bet she has AIDS.

SuzyCreamCheese

Love them together! Bring the whole family back to Canada and live a normal life.

Jenna

I don't understand why all these men have unprotected sex with a woman who is infected with hepatistis C. Um, hello, it's a sexually transmitted, incurable disease. Are they crazy?

Sasha

I really have never understood the appeal of her as I think a more feminine classic look is more attractive. I mean she's a far cry from Grace Kelly, but to each his own. She has made a few mistakes and seems to enjoy the rocker party lifestyle. Having written that, she doesn't seem to be a bad person or mother and loves animals. She always wants to do more to help them. To me anyone who loves animals as much as she does, can't be that bad.

Sasha

Also, it's UNBELIEVEABLE to me how many people write that stars her age are old. I realize this is a throw away society, but in this day and age she is not old. Even though I am younger than her I"m smart enough to know EVERYONE gets older and you should hope that people don't consider you too old at that age and want to discard you. We ALL get there and beyond!

ihatecelebs

Do either of them actually work? Her "career" is on a death spiral. Who knows what the hell he does.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments