Paris to Fans -- I Want to F**k You All!

1/14/2008 8:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a move sure to edge her closer to a humanitarian award, Paris Hilton gave her philanthropic presence to do some PR for LAX -- via a f**k-filled rant last night in which the heirmess spewed some filthy language from her already dirty mouth.

Britney would be so proud.

Anon

to #88 -- ANGIE

Paris Hilton is NOT receiving the Hasty Pudding Award. Idiot. Please pimp your trashy idol somewhere else.

Catsy2

To GeorgeS

Thanks for clarifying that, George. The Harvard Lampoon makes a habit of giving the Lampoon Award to people who are viewed as “bad.” One recent “honoree” was Danny Bonaduce. This is not the prestigious “Hasty Pudding Award.” As a matter of fact, it’s the Harvard Lampoon’s way of skewering that very prestigious award which is also awarded in February. Hilton is hardly in the same league of those recipients. Harvard undergraduates (not graduate students) are invited to attend this “ceremony.” This award is viewed here, in Boston, as a joke. Hilton is the perfect for this “honor.” But she is in desperate need of the publicity.

Donn

WHY WON'T SOMEONE HELP THIS GIRL PRIVATELY.......THAT IS ALLL THAT SHE WANTS, THAT AND OF COURSE HER BABIES. WOULDN'T YOU ? pLEASE SOMEONE QUIT REPORTING THAT SHE IS A NUT. SHE IS HAVING A NERVOUS BREAKDOMN.........HER KIDS HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM HER AND ALL THE PRESS IS SSSSSOOOOOO NEGATIVE ! PLEASE HELP HER, LYNN IF YOU ARE LISTENING GO PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND HER AND TELL HER YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF HER. I WISH THAT SHE KNEW ME AND WOULD LET ME DO IT. I WOULD KEEP HER FROM ALL THIS MESS. SOMEONE ANYONE HELP HER SHE IS WORTH THE EFFORT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diana

This woman is an embarrassment to everyone. She has nothing going for her, and I wonder why the hype to get her to clubs and also the payment to her for her attendance. I guess she has earned the title "The Queen of F**k". File her away, please.

Aussie_Bitch

omg another american skank ho bitch!!!!!!!!! wouldnt put it past her to of actually done it too!!!!!!!!! Nasty whore

So much for all the interveiws vowing her party days were over!!!! i think paris will be next celeb to go to rehab...junked out american

Anita

Yesterday????? This does not even look like Paris. It's fake.
It does it look like anything Paris has been wearing lately. And it's certainly not her hairdo.
I follow Paris pretty closely - and this is NOT Paris.

noitall

WELL............THERE GOES THE REST OF HER INHERITANCE !!!!

I'M SURE GRAMPS HILTON IS REAL PROUD !!!!!!!!!!

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You are the center of the universe.
You are the high point of 13.7 billion years of evolution.
You are so beautiful.
I adore you.

800 Pound Gorilla

AND_LV

HAT !!!

arlene

Lady????? I never knew of a lady to handle that type language.

Anita

Huh?

THAT IS NOT PARIS HILTON

Dennis, OKC

Mrs. Hilton...when is YOUR book coming out?

JO

Wow... What an Idiot

Chelsey-Wa

..Moron.

TMZ_User

Well I guess I COULD bang the worthless skank ho I better be off to special order that bodydom (like a condom only this fits the entire body) grab a paper bag and I'm off for a night boom boom. I hope Paris a one freaky bitch between the sheets, On second thought nah Paris you are one nasty HO!!