Stefanie Powers

from 'Hart to Hart'

'Memba Her?!

1/14/2008 7:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the early '80s, Stefanie Powers played Jennifer Hart -- one half of the wealthy married crime-solving couple on "Hart to Hart." Guess what she looks like now!

Stefanie Powers

bonnylou

This is a very nice picture, and would any one know out there, is the following true: I recently read some where that Stefanie and Robert Wagner had a falling out back in 1996, a long time ago, and did not speak with each other for at leats 3 years and this is why season # 3 of Hart to Hart is not being released.

John832

Skanky unpleasant female!

TMZ reader

Looks great, but I like her better as a brunette!

Nor Cal Reader

"Old age is no place for sissies." -- Bette Davis

Stephanie looks great.

Buster

I never thought she was good looking even back on Heart to Heart.

TRACKER

ONE OF THE GREATS.THAT SIMPLE.COME BACK

Anya

I like her but I hate Robert Wagner for letting his wife, Natalie Wood, drown. How much do you have to hate someone to let that happen? I know they were all drinking, including Natalie but I can't imagine how he lives with himself. All he had to do was make sure she was okay but no, she wound up hanging on to the side of a lifeboat wearing a heavy soaking wet downfilled coat until she couldn't hang on anymore. I used to watch Hart To Hart faithfully and I adore Stephanie Powers but when I see her, I think of him and that reminds me of the tragedy of one of our most beautiful talented stars. What a way to end up a lush whose husband didn't even care enough to make sure she was safe?

TRACKER

#6 CHRISTOPHER WALKIN WAS ALSO ON THAT BOAT..AND ALL THINGS CONSIDERED AFTER MUCH INVESTIGATION,,,,,,,,WAS SAID TO BE AN ACCIDENT.

Finally

This is what women are suppose to look like! Even back in the '80s with the crow's feet she looked better than the plastic women of today. Funny how people want to go "green" with everything except their bodies.

lizouttavegas

I SAW STEPHANIE POWERS AT A DRIVE IN IN LA MIRADA CA. ,,SIGNING AUTOGRAPHED PICTURES AT THE
SNACK BAR IN 1958....I DIDNT KNOW WHO SHE WAS YET, BUT SHE WAS TOOOOOO CUTE.... SHE AND I ARE THE
SAME AGE, I DONT LOOK NEARLY AS GOOD...SADLY, NOBODY KNEW WHO SHE WAS, OR WANTED HER PICTURE OR
AUTOGRAPH...THEN....
BUT.....SHE SHOWED US, HUH? IM SURE SHE'S LIVING LARGE NOW!!

JapGirl

There are MUCH better recent pics of her here with her beautiful red hair: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0694619/
and YES, SHE IS 65 and looking SUPER! Good for her!

Alexa

She needs to cut her hair a lot shorter. She looks so old with the long hair.

La Ca rap

The height of the Farrah Fawcett hair do

Joanne S

I can't believe the nastiness from some people! This is an item about Stefanie Powers' physical appearance, yet some people are seeing it (bizarrely) as an excuse to leave nasty comments about Robert Wagner! I wish the ignorent people who have been doing this would actually try and find out the facts (of Natalie Wood's death/the aftermath) before judging anyone! Firstly, Natalie Wood's death was investigated and ruled an accident! There is no evidence of foul play! Secondly, Jill St John was not his mistress - he started dating her after Natalie's death and did not marry her until 1990 - eight years later!

As for Stefanie P - I hope I look as good as her when I'm her age! She's a fabulous lady who, incidentally, is a close friend of Robert Wagner and would be appalled by some of the comments about him that have been posted here!

tanner

wagner is a total pickle. natalie married below her when she married him. he is a half-baked tv actor. natalie is his fame and his glory. as far as powers, she is an attractive woman who has had her share of cosmetic surgery. an icon, she is not. she has horrid taste in friends. wagner will rot in hell and he will forever be remembered as the guy who was married to natalie wood. she is his ticket to eternity.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments