"The Cavallari Kid" Pays Paps for Privacy

1/14/2008 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After having cameras follow her around on "Laguna Beach," Kristin Cavallari should be used to the presence of photogs -- but last night outside of superstar hideout Villa, Cavallari and her crew went crazy!

One of her friends lit up the surrounding paps with a curse-filled tirade -- while another shelled out $100 bills to get photogs to leave them be.

My Opinion

Cavallari who?

roughdaddy

what have pee wee been smoking? bunch of leashes,,, they probably met "kavallrri a week ago in the clubs. give it a week shell get new entourage!

Lenn K.

It's strange how the paps hang outside by clubs and try and get people pictures. This never happen 10 years ago. It really doesn't make alot sense. Can't people have an evening out without being harassed? This is reporting news, it's pissing people off!

Margarita

The dude giving out the money was freakin' hysterical. He made the paps look like the desperate little beggars that they truly are.

Chris

I would think this girl would be thrilled to have people taking her picture. Maybe she was SHOPLIFTING again and didn't want photographic proof...

TigerJimbo

Hilarious!!!! Who is she anyway??? Granted, she's fine but obviosuly the great acting career didnt pan out. Why else would she be begging to get back on a lousy "reality" show?

jollyex

Gee, you mean there's some starlet wannabe who can't handle having her picture taken? She'll never make it.

patsy ramsey

farnkly i care more about the turd floating in my toilet then i do of these D rate celebs. WHERES BRITNEY!!! LETS GETS SOME NEWS ON BRITNEY!!!, THEN WHILE YOUR AT THE COURTHOUSE, SEE WHAT OJ IS UP TO, AND FIND OUT IF OJ'S GONNA BLAME KATO AHHAHAHAH!

Chana

Another example of the idiot paps. Leave people alone....get a respectful job. Why can't you just schedule a photo shoot, it will all around make everyone happy.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I have zero clue who that twerpy little kid is, but that was funny. He's the poppozz's little b!tch!

That little boy was funny. He was trying WAY TOO hard to be cool, with his little smurfy tough guy voice. Reminded me of a bully asking for the dorks lunch money, except this time, the bully didn't even have to ask for the money, the little dork just handed it to them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, loser.

Mike D

Adam.. Where's my money?? Giving away hundreds when you still owe me thousands.. - Mike D

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WARNING: #10 The website he is promoting is a hack site and WILL SCREW UP YOUR COMPUTER! I went to it a couple weeks ago and that site gave me a virus more powerful than any STD that Tila Tequila has. I had to get a new hard drive.

Also, I have no idea who Cavalari is and even more no idea who that prepubescent boy is.

227_Hess

Mike D

RE: I know this guy. His name is Adam Shulman. He is from Potomac, MD. We use to hang all the time. He was always trying to be Mr. Hot Shot. This is hilarious to see him act like that.

Guess he moved out to west to continue the game.. I know him as well, as I said above.. he still owes me money.

Merry Christmas