« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Wants to Lay Smackdown on Britney!

1/14/2008 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Screw the Hulk, forget the Ultimate Warrior -- the WWE is on a hardcore mission to get Britney Spears in the ring!

Several musclebound behemoths from the wacky wrestling franchise are courting Spears to join them for combat -- some even enticing her by calling her "fat!" And since Brit has always called herself "country," perhaps a good ol' drag through the mud is just what she needs!

But not all the wrastlers want to fight Brit; WWE head Vince McMahon also authorized this article which suggests that he and the pop tart should hook up -- as in bedroom tag team partners?! Eek.

Let's get it on, y'all!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

hora

LMFAO. i love the WWE, always have and always will. oh and #2- i'm sure they have more talent than you ever will. furthermore your 'kill a family' comment is beyond stupid and insensitive. trainwreck spears is a worthless piece of trash, i agree with KS. she should kill herself

Kevin

fed up, its a free country I can say what I want. Don't like it, don't read it. You must be another Britney fan who thinks she reads all this stuff and will be your friend for sticking up for her. Sink so low? If anything the WWE would be a step up for that skank, hoepfully the WWE will not sink that low as to offer her anthing, unless she offers to blow the entire lockeroom, that is all she is good for.

Chop

O...M...G...how I would love to see this. Can you imagine!!! And don't hate on Vince. I envy his BILLIONS of dollars. Yes, that's BILLIONS. You can't get that kind of money by producing things that people don't want. Wishing someone to kill themselves is pretty hideous. Wish her into a permenant room at the looney bin or something ;)

Emmanuelle123

Fed Up says: 13. Fer cryin' out loud! This is the most ridiclous thing I've ever heard. Britney may be going through a very rough time now, but a WWE apperance? She will never sink that low!

Of course Britney would never sink that low...She would much rather go underwearless and know the paps will take pictures of 'it' for the world to see....Tard

Merry Christmas

Posted at 1:20PM on Jan 14th 2008 by hora

Do you not find grown men [supposedly] asking a female pop star to "combat" a ridiculous and insensitive statement? Exactly! You are as foolish as your roid-filled heros.

agent smith

I understand that the WWE is fake fighting and all entertainment but wouldn't anyone love to see these two losers against any two ufc fighters ??? lol.

King of Kings

#5- I watch this stuff and UFC, and let me say I am probably more eductated than you, better looking than you, have more teeth than you, make a lot more money than you, and probably a lot tougher than you, so go flush yourself down the commode.

Yes, some fans of WWE are total marks, and cannot stand sitting next to some at events, but do not group myself and other with them.

King of Kings

#19, without the proper training, they would lose, it is like asking them to put on skates and compete with Sidney Crosby. Either of these guys would beat the hell out of us in real life though, and these two are probably one the the least legit toughest in the WWE locker room.

Merry Christmas

Posted at 2:34PM on Jan 14th 2008 by The main event [says it all]

WOW - love yourself much? Have another roid chaser, go look in the mirror and then kiss it. Your post is extremely ridiculous. In fact, since you do not know who I am, what I look like or what I do for a living, it's very amusing indeed. Thank you for today's laugh.

Anon

18. Posted at 1:20PM on Jan 14th 2008 by hora

Love the ego there soldier! You have talent. I'd love to see you try and entertain thousands of people every night, 250 nights a year. No vacations, no sick days. You wouldn't last a week!. And as for teaching values. Let me tell you a little bit about WWE superstars. Not only is everyone of those "pea-brains" highly educated with college degrees behind them, they also take on a hell of a lot of charity work. The Make-A-Wish Foundation wouldn't be able to do HALF of the great work they do for terminally ill children if it wasn't for the WWE holding their annual auctions. The superstars get involved with children reading, the Smackdown your Vote rally was most successful during the last elections. Need I go on? The fact that you do not watch wrestling, just shows you how little you know about "wrasslers" and the great work they do today for the troops, children and the presidental candidates alike. Times have moved on. Maybe you should as well?!

Sbmt2no1

Oh my, that is fooking HILARIOUS
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
OMG
DOWNLOADED

STFUDA

I love all these hateful comments toward WWE superstars who do more charitable contrubitions that all the rapist, murderers, and thieves that are paraded around in the other sports, such as NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. Ok ,so Chris Benoit killed his family and the media had a field day. Yet within this very week, a man dropped 4 of his kids off a bridge and killed them. Yet it is not as BIG a deal as a man either chemically or mentally breaking down and killing his family. Sure it happens everyday, then depending on who it is depends on whether it is newsworthy or not. Then you have O.J. Simpson who killed two people in cold blood and got by with it. Now stealing is what is going to land his but in jail, not murder.
Sure a lot wrestlers are on steroids. But I am glad that the whole steroid speculation started because within the next two years all your idols in all these other sports will be put in as bad of light as wrestlers. Sure wrestlers and wrestling is stupid in a way. I can see your point. But for you to so immaturely degrade anyone who likes it because of your dislike of it, that shows how myopic you really are. If you can not debate with out attacking someone views, then you a mindless drone who watches the news too much. Because that is EXACTLY what the news does to people. It either scares you or consumes you. Then again, watching the presidential debats shows you how to debate, and they consist of attacking each other. Since you obviously can not think for yourselves, you emulate that which you dream of being, I.E. some one of importance. When in reality, the president is a joke in this country. He is a figurehead with no real power except to declare war and approve/reject bills passed by other politcians. So it seems your illusion of grandeur is as shallow as you are.

Osiris

John Cena is the best.

Jules

"Yes, there is nothing I love more than roid rage and peanut-sized brains, like those in the wwwhatever. I have NO LOVE for wrestling. Fake Fighting is NOT talent. I do have more talent than those two pea brains. They teach our children NOTHING of value. I would rather my son look up to real talent, like police, fire-fighters, teachers, etc."

Yea because the police that kill innocent people, racist firefighters, and teachers that rape children are GREAT role models. Shut up idiot, you don't have to like wrestling but to say they have peanut-sized brains and no talent is pretty ridiculous. Many of them are college educated and the only thing "fake" about wrestling is that it's scripted. All the bumps and hits they take are legit as evidenced by all the numerous injuries that many wrestlers have sustained.If you don't like it, then don't watch it, but don't try to pass off your uninformed BS here because it just makes you look like the one with a peanut-sized brain.

NIKKIWWEFAN 4LIFE.

in my opinon i think it really funny wat wwe doing with the hole thing. it britney own fault that this hole thing happen to her. and i really don't feel sorry for her at all. and she want to be in the public eye and now she got it. if she did want it to happen she should have never became famous. and to all the people that say wat wwe is doing is stuipd and wrong their just having fun for crying out loud . that why it called world wrestling "enterainment"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments