Behold! Newest Scientolodroid Debuts!

1/15/2008 4:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Letterman made television history yesterday when, for the very first time, he welcomed an android as a guest on his show. It did not jump on the chairs.

When the KH-9878 Scientolobot™ arrived, its Sociability Module had not yet been uploaded, and it entered the Ed Sullivan Theater without greeting the waiting press and gawking public. Note its remarkable Wintour-o-Bob Cranial Headgear!

As the KH-9878 was properly configured, it demonstrated remarkable human-like dexterity with an ordinary pen -- not to mention a fetching set of "gams."

Watch the world-premiere demonstration.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

bamajules

Wow, she really thinks that she is something special. I guess she forgets that no one but Dawson's Creek fans even knew who she was before Tom Cruise. She is now the sweet little Stepford Wife. As for the person who defended them and said that they are happyand that we should leave them alone, you are crazy. Tom Cruise is the strangest person in Hollyweird and I seriously doubt that he and Katie created Suri by natural means. She may look like him, but all they had to do is extract his little swimmers and fertilize her egg and WHAM....Suri! Next you will think that Michael Jackson's Kids are really his too! Please.....

milla

One Word! (FEMBOT)

Karen

"POOR KATIE HOLMES"?!??!!? i think not, she knew EXACTLY what she was doing marrying him. weird or not, he's one of the most famous people in the world. i can't stand him personally. BUT, BEFORE tom cruise, what was she a "c" list actress??? t.v. star??? he catapulted her into hollywood royalty. so, i wonder just how "dumb" and blindsided she really is????

brendaf

Love and agree with the Stepford wife comment....what has he done to her????? she's plastic like that stupid posh spice, another waste of space.....katie WAS cute and peppy before Tom got ahold of her....I always thought he was weird and not all that attractive but no one agreed with me until the last few years.....I know a psycho when I seez one LOL

shirliana

KATIE HOLMES CRUISE PLEASE GET THIS WIG OUT OF UR HAIR...U LOOK SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT THIS WIG THAT TOM CRUISE IS FORCING YOU TO WEAR... YOU ARE SO UGLY WITH IT.. JUST BE THE ORIGINAL KATIE HOLMES THAT YOU WERE BEFORE U MET YOUR MESS ...CONTROLLING HUSBAND... THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.... YOU LOOK HORRIBLE.....

leni

I'm all for a celeb having a calm, poised presense but she has taken it a step too far. she really does seem to act like an android or someone sedated almost to unconsiousness.

AdaBee

RUN KATIE RUN!

Kelly

Poor Katie, she keeps getting further and further from her Catholic background and more and more famous for doing so. Well that usually happens when you sell your soul to Tom Cruise aka the Anti-Christ . I just hope she's smart enough to realize that she better off without him and that egotistical made up "religion" before it's too late and she becomes more of a slave than a human.

WHAT?

she does not look happy. I predict a separation in the next 3 months. I don't care so much for Katie anymore, andI used to love her. Anybody else feel that way? I think he's ruining her career. Good thing she'll have sweet Suri to feel good about.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5