Caffeine High Ends in Chaos!

1/15/2008 1:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One lady's espresso fix led to a big scare on Robertston Blvd. in Beverly Hills yesterday -- when she slammed her Mercedes into Le Pain Quotidien coffee shop after spilling hot java all over her lap! That's not hot!
Coffee accident: Click to watch
Luckily, there were no serious injuries. And how's this for irony -- the place she rammed is where she got her coffee! "One to go, please -- but I'll be right back!"

Baby Countdown

wow.

she smiled

I am okay with someone running into "Le Pain". That place blows.

I was all desperate this morning because I could not get tmz to come up. But then when I saw the stories they posted I realizced I hadn't missed anything and I am kind of an idiot for looking at it at all.

wingley

This is something Britney would do - are you positive this wasn't Britney? Oh, wait a minute, Britney would have backed up and left the scene. lol

Sharon

Where was Britney at the time?

Ms. Giant1

Now was this worth posting, There wasn't a celeb behind the wheel... Plz explain TMZ, what's wrong you can't harass Britt???? get us some real gossip and get it now.

too sad

are you sure it wasn't lindse lohanbehind the wheel.

we all know she is somewhere drinking it up .................

shirliana

is is britney or someone else.. if it was britney..THEYWOULD HAVE MENTIONED HER NAME BUT S SHE DRIVES THE CONVERTIBLE WHITE 2 DOOR BENZ.. SO WHO MADE THIS MESS??????????????????? AS USUAL... THEY WILL NOT SAY THE NAME,.,.. ITS ALWAYS BRITNEY THIS AND BRITNEY THAT.... I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THE WAY BRITNEY IS BEEN TREATED....

Amy Silverman

Was it Britbrat or Lowhore or Parisite?

Adrienne

Watch her sue them for making the coffee too hot.....

Linda

The plate: "DIM"

Lana Caine

Typical westside yenta--armed with coffe in one hand, cell phone in the other, all over the road (and sidewalk) in an SUV, all the while, her husband is banging his secretary. I love L.A.!

Linda

It's not Britney's car. She has not only 5 * on her weel-felly she has seven*
The driver of this car must be sued of somebody. And don't let him/her drive with the kids in the car. If she/he does, go to court and try order a monitor!
Whatch out people, here is the real dangerous one!!

NoDDDforher

Hey! Is that Michael Jackson in the background with the cream colored shirt on???

lavern holloway

was this a senior? HERE IN METRO DETROIT OUR SENIORS KEEP RUNNING INTO BUILDINGS. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE A DRIVING TEST EVERY YEAR AFTER 65.

Paul John

Just looking at those outdoor benches - imagine at anytime some couple could have been sitting there.

Wonder if anyone had just left after having their morning coffee

You just never know when that final moment will come

saw something similar happen on an rest stop area on a major boulevard