Janice -- My S**t Don't Stink!

1/15/2008 1:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When you're a 74-year-old supermodel, it really helps to have kept yourself limber -- by frequently getting your legs in the air. Behold Jurassic Dickinson, who is able to contort herself into this terrifying form to pull on her pants without requiring the assistance of home health care workers.

Fellow seniors in Miami marveled at her flexibility, until they realized she had fallen asleep in this position. Or died.

Katerina

Surely, this is a sign of the End Times.

Sunny-Chick

SHE LIKES SMELLIN IT. NO ONE ELSE WILL. ICK. WHEW.

SUN

Really, whats the point of this? So old-ass can bend- ahh

shortee

Isn't she 54 yrs old????? looks like she is constipated

Rah-Rah

Nah-uh! Is she really 74? I would've guess close to 60. But who cares?!!? If she can be that flexible then she's quite youthful in my book.

Kat Ramone

Thanks! I think I just went blind...Where's my foam finger???

shirliana

gross janice... you have kids come on..... be a better role model for your kids... don't u see already that your son fades from you because he is so embarrassed......

OCD

That woman has sooooo many.....issues.

She just ain't right.

buxxy

Yo, Jimmy Hoffa isn't missing!! He's IN THERE somewhere..hanging out in Al Capone's vault... You see it's so simple...when he tries to come out she uses the 'Bionic Butt Clench' (seen here)...to keep him from escaping!!

el polacko

the next time someone asks "why" a good-looking guy like me is gay, i'll show them this pic.. exhibit A ! hahahaha
(i do love her crazyass though.. she was a hoot on 'red eye' the other night)

Susan Stacy

I feel sorry for Britney. K. Feds the bad guy here. He is the one who is making all this happen and giving her
a hard time. His lawyer is running to the Judge every day and asking to keep her kids away etc. He could have
easily cooperated and let her have the kids for 2 hrs etc last thursday. As it is he has taken them away from her.

This is radiculous. The kids want to be with their MOM.

Merry Christmas

Hey Janice...what'cha smellin? Tuna, herring, red snapper?

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

This bitch is RAUNCHY as Hell!!! EEwww, she looks like she smells like funky feet! Gross, keep your legs closed! please!

Im just sayin

um, #59 Susan Stacy.....

are you thinking Britney and Kevin are in there somewhere? Although I wouldnt be surprised if they were.... im just sayin....

I think you have the wrong post....

Daneen

Did they say 74 years old?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments