Matthew Knocks Up His Hot GF!

1/15/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaugheyMatthew McConaughey is bringing a baby bongo player into the world.

M.M. announced on his website today that his girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is pregnant with his child.

McConaughey wrote, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... it's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far." And we love this.... "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle."

Stoked and wowed -- DUDE!

annab

stoked? what a dork.

Nancy

Congrats. That is awesome. Best wishes to the new family.

DFB

You people on here are so jealous it makes m,e sick. you have to make fun of everyone and everything. So Matt is confortable enough with himself to be an individual. What is wrong with that. The rest of you are so worried about what everyone else think you have to join the masses and be just like the next guy. I am glad all you people like being the clone of someone else. Who do you people think you are that anyone actually cares about your opinion? You guys come on here and make fun of and cut up everyone and everything why?So you can feel better about your empty, dull, sad lives. Not evryone feels they have to conform to the norm. Look at yourself in the mirror before judging others. I guess you people are all perfect? ??? Get a life and leave everyone else alone.

Madi

51. why do people who have kids together have to get married? it's not a requirement and not against the law to, so just shut the hell up about it....the getting married don't make them automatically become a better parent, and if they break up it's not unlike a couple who were married and got a divorce...alot of the times its just an easier thing not to get married and just live with each other. being married isn't always the best thing.

ummm... well.... this person is WAY off. Getting pregnant before marriage is truly wrong.. it's stated by God in the bible. Study it, u mite get somethin' from it.

Rachel

OMG! I can not believe this! I don't want to know this. I do think that he will be a great father, just sad to see him go. she probably got pregnant on purpose. I mean he is 38 and has managed to not get anyone knocked up yet. Ruined my day.

cp

lucky bitch

not impressed

GEEZ - YOU WOULD THINK MATTHEW WAS THE FIRST GUY TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE A BABY! DUH!

Tom

Steph

Madi - I guess me and my bastard child are going to hell then. Doesn't it say something in the Bible about judging others too?

rissa406

good for them!

Tom

238. >>>>11. wow! he's such a hunk! hopefully he wiil be a good dad! its about time hes like what 40? but his girlfriend is not even preety... but the baby is definately cute!

Uh...who is editing out the point of my posts? cut the crap. How does poster of comment 11 say an in-utero fetus is cute, and call this guy's girlfriend not cute when I'm sure she's a million times better than the poster?

camile81

i love this actor!.....a found some nicee pictures of him on http://www.whyfame.com...niceeeeeeeee :)!

Fred's Mama

Stoners are much safer than alcoholics. Alcoholics are dangerous.

Sam

Actually it takes a lot more courage and backbone to take a stand against bad behavior than to run around with a sign that says "I DON'T JUDGE ANYBODY OR ANYTHING!" That is the most pathetic cop out in the world. If we all took a chapter out of that book we would all be doing our own thing and not giving a crap how it affected society or other people. Or is it just the behavior of Hollywood stars we shouldn't judge? Or maybe those things that you nonjudgers believe in? But if you think it's not so cool maybe then we can judge it?

Having children out of wedlock is the sign of a decadent, moral-less society.

Yes Nero did fiddle while Rome burned.

Kiwis

I agree with #25 Amber. My parents where married but guess what my dad walked out haven't seen him since. You don't need to be married to be a good parent. I have seen some pretty bad ones that were. I don't know them so I can't say they will be good parents.