Matthew Knocks Up His Hot GF!

1/15/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaugheyMatthew McConaughey is bringing a baby bongo player into the world.

M.M. announced on his website today that his girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is pregnant with his child.

McConaughey wrote, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... it's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far." And we love this.... "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle."

Stoked and wowed -- DUDE!

that.is.all

BONG HITS FOR MATTHEW.

Congrat's.

FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

She is cute

TheColombian

@ #25- Amy, that has to be the dumbest statement I've read all day on here. Go back to watching American Idol or High School Musical or whatever you deem important in your angst filled obviously 17 year old perspective.

Bubblebunny

Like-I'm so very proud-I don't ..like, you know...live by the ...like...rest of the world's...like..ummm rules...dude... Of course, my kid's gonna be sorta messed up...but there's always Dr. Phil to like...straighten us all out, mannnn... Dude! Get married...how do I like know she's gonna dig me later on, mannnnn....Wow-the sun looks real cool when it goes down like that,Dude...all pink and orange and cool, like ....wowwww.....

sickofKate

Unwed pregnancies and DUI's...that pretty much sums up what a lot of celebrities are good for these days. Smart girl, trap him by getting pregnant.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

Make sure you marry her for life , not for months or a year .

Celebs aren't committed to there partner , they think relationship

is a game ..............That baby serves a mom and dad together

forever............ If I can be married for 26 yrs , then anyone couple

could , as long as you're committed to your relationship / marriage ..............

A marriage is a Life Time ..................

joke,smoker,midnite toker

that's too bad, i would have had his baby-or atleat the process!!

Whatever

Their relationship won't last.....

Pseudonym

LOL @ #27 Ashleigh. It's Alves.

@ #26 Amber-

Yes, true.

But the parents should still wait for marriage, never less. It really reflects on their morals.

Not that morals really count for anything in Hollywood, anyway. -_-

ronnie

congrats 2 him. hes stil hot but hes getn up there n age its time 4 him 2 chill

mattyfan

Cool! Now, will someone please lend me $100 so I can buy CamillaAlves.com? It's for sale and I want it!

ChanelShades

Congrats Matthew ..... now show the world you are a true man by marrying her. I always liked you as an actor but my meter just went down because of your lack of morals and value. Do the right thing!

Yevrah Enivel

I didn't know he liked the dark meat.

FlBiker

If I was going to do a man he might be the one

elle

How much do you LOVE that he spelled his girlfriend/baby-mama's name wrong??