Matthew Knocks Up His Hot GF!

1/15/2008 10:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaugheyMatthew McConaughey is bringing a baby bongo player into the world.

M.M. announced on his website today that his girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is pregnant with his child.

McConaughey wrote, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together ... it's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far." And we love this.... "We are stoked and wowed by this miracle."

Stoked and wowed -- DUDE!

Cici

I love good news. Congrats and best wishes to the lucky couple. Gosh, that's going to be one beautiful baby.

ColinFarrelIisHot

Whoa! Congrats, dude!

Nani

To those saying Matt is gay--- trust me, he's not.

Rah-Rah

Wow! Good for him! (And her). I think he'll be an awesome dad. Congratulations, Mat!

just wondering

..ME # 53...I can't speak for the others but in the best scenario for a child, the mother and father r happily married.....divorce is a epidemic in N. America now...and the continent is filled with hurt children......although obviously they r't married....one would wish that they loved each other honestly enough that they r willing to commit to each other......if they r't in love and don't have that desire...then not getting married is better than putting a family thru divorce.....just would be nice to see a child born with a loving mother and father that commit to each other as husband and wife for life....50% of the time it doesn't work out that way...and the child suffers.

Candy Barr

HOw long have they been dating? Three months? I am sure there are quite a few women who consider her a very lucky lady.

Frannie

That's great! Congratulations to both. She is a very lucky young lady, and pretty too. Matthew is a hunk. So baby girl or boy is going to be beautiful. The best to both.

Noelle

Has anybody in Hollywood ever heard of birth control or getting married before getting pregnant?? You jerks send a very bad message to teenagers who look up to you.

dn

"I was working out at the same gym with him once. I bent over to pick up my towel, turned around, and his crank was RIGHT IN MY FACE! He is hung like a horse and no, I am not gay."

Details on McConaughey's stuff, please.

rubyslypperz

congrats, and let's hope the little bugger wears deodorant!!!!

AlwaysHungry

Wow, I did not see this coming but congratulations to them

Kelli

jr, ur seriously killin my buzzz, it's all about LIVIN BABY!

aliendogfear

Haven't you heard? Having a Brazilian girlfriend is the latest celeb accessory, like an adopted African baby. Honestly, I am surprised he had any quality sperm left. She is a smart girl to get knocked up by that meal ticket. Set for life she is.

Aspen

"its 3 months growin in her womb..."

Ugh! The "Hicks Club of America" called! They want their dialect back!

LoveEverybody

Well sheat, I take back what I just said tonight about him and Kate Hudson hooking up. Congrats to them both on a healthy pregnancy!