Rosie -- Brit's the Next Princess Di!

1/15/2008 4:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell -- who once offered up her home to Britney Spears -- is now comparing Britney's fate to Princess Diana's, calling her pap-tourage a "mob of stalkers" and saying that she's just "inches" from disaster.
Brit, Rosie, Di
Though Ro doesn't use Brit's name, she quite unmistakably likens Spears to Di in her blog entry: "She will be trying to get away, but they will chase her, just as they chased her into that church yesterday ... Even her last-minute, folded-hand prayers can't be kept sacred."

With uncharacteristic punctuation and standard orthography, she continues, "But she asked for it, she's a public figure ... Not a girl, barely even a woman yet, they chased her. A mob of stalkers for whom no stalking laws have been written. Smother. Crush. Flash. Photo Credit."

Ro then takes a swipe at that bald psychologist, saying, "Even Dr. 'Get Real' Phil got in on the action. Unreal."

Goldie Hand

you are right on Rosie (regarding this)

Glisten Garbor

Britney is like Diana..She courts the Paps when she needs them and then expects them to be invisible when she wants privacy..Anything else the world can do to make your life easier Britney?..She could stop the madness if she really wanted to..

gupto

This is getting bad. I am beginning to think she isn't bipolar at all. I think she has schizophrenia. Life and Style Mag has a story of her shopping for clothes and coming out of the dressing room naked. She is reported to have had cold sores and acne on her face with patches on her scalp. This is getting creepy..

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Diana had mental problems. It was well documented that she had depression, nervous breakdowns and did try to harm herself. Only Di had the Royal family to keep out the press from these facts. Brit has nobody really.

chillout music girl

Princess Diana was a sad person on the inside, the image she portrayed wasn't how she felt on the inside..
Her husband didn't love her and it seems many others in the british monarchy didn't care for her either..
The world loved her, but the world isn't who you are around everyday..... Diana was depressed and who can blame her..
Britney has some serious mental issues... But depression and Bi polar/ Mania/ post partum depression are all mental issues...

Britney is feeling some wierd polarization at the moment.. having the world love you and hate you... that is a big high and low......... I can't imagine how britney makes it through the day........

jb

I believe I posted the same exact thing last week.

chillout music girl

PS - There is a mental illness called - Foreign Language Syndrome.. which comes from head trauma...
Something physical and mental is wrong with britney

Jane

Britney the next Diana! Puleeze! That shank is nothing like Diana. True the paps won't leave her alone, but Brit invites them to trail her around. She's a media whore that can't get enough attention. A nympho-pap-i-ac.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

It was also reported that during the whole police incident brit talked in a british accent the entire time without missing a beat. schizophrenia sounds right.

Carolyn

I don't think that you can compare the two- For one Britiany brings most of it on herself. There are plenty of stars out there that live good, respectful lives- and are hounded only occasionally by paps. Britiany goes out without underwear- and continues to do things that attract bad publicity- and where there is bad publicity, well there is a story. Britiany can disapear for awhile, she can act respectfully, she can pull her life together. Good heavens there are so much suffering in the world- It is hard to feel sorry for someone who has so much- and yet acts so selfish. If she cared more about her kids than herself for example- Her actions would show it. She would sacrifice and do wnatever she had to do to change her life. She still can- but instead she keeps going down the same road. It boils down to selfishness, if you ask me.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

I hope many of you re-think your uncharitable comments. This is a person self-destructing before our very eyes.

Glisten Garbor

Why don't the guys in the white coats pick up her mentally ill a$$ and take her away to a mental hospital already!?!?

geeewhiz

You haters should take a break and have some compassion. You have no clue what is going on in her mind. There are some really ugly people in this world and it makes me sick.

Just Wondering

Here I am again : a fat low self esteem teenager who has nothing more productive to do with her free time than post in TMZ & Perez Hilton. I just ate 4 Mcdonald's burguers and I'm still so bored. I'm so overweight that not even my dog likes me, he is scared of me because I'm so big that he doesn't recognize any more.

When I read this stories I just want to cry and eat a chocolate malt with fried snickers!!

BTW I love Britney I wish she could leave the country and get the help she needs!!!

See you all later I gave to go to Jack in the Box and get another burger so I don't start crying again..

Mhenad

"3. Hopefully she will have ROSIE in the front seat with her when she dies!!!

Posted at 3:20PM on Jan 15th 2008 by FABIO"

And hopefully, your brains will be splattered all over her windshield when you're caught in between her Benz and the TMZ building, jack *ss.