Rosie -- Brit's the Next Princess Di!

1/15/2008 4:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell -- who once offered up her home to Britney Spears -- is now comparing Britney's fate to Princess Diana's, calling her pap-tourage a "mob of stalkers" and saying that she's just "inches" from disaster.
Brit, Rosie, Di
Though Ro doesn't use Brit's name, she quite unmistakably likens Spears to Di in her blog entry: "She will be trying to get away, but they will chase her, just as they chased her into that church yesterday ... Even her last-minute, folded-hand prayers can't be kept sacred."

With uncharacteristic punctuation and standard orthography, she continues, "But she asked for it, she's a public figure ... Not a girl, barely even a woman yet, they chased her. A mob of stalkers for whom no stalking laws have been written. Smother. Crush. Flash. Photo Credit."

Ro then takes a swipe at that bald psychologist, saying, "Even Dr. 'Get Real' Phil got in on the action. Unreal."

theroyalgs

I AGREE

SP

Since when did everyone turn into fortune tellers? I'm sure Rosie just "knows".

Mhenad

Such hatred and negativity. You haters lack any sense of humanity. You're like animals.

ManOnTheMoon

If this is true, then Britney Spears needs to remove herself from the public eye. It won't solve her mental health problems, but would reduce some of the chaos around her. Having said that, the girl is addicted to her fame and is not likely to give that up any time soon. Unfortunately, the poor girl is too insecure to leave behind the exposure she constantly craves.

Goldie Hand

I bet Rosie is yucky (down there)

Get A life

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO REALLY GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY TRASH TO CLEAN UP IN YOUR OWN YARD? ALL THESE PERFECT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, YOU WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE A GREATER PLACE. EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO LEAVE BRITNEY THE HELL ALONE. gET YOURSELVES A D.MN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

EC

Rosie is right. Either she's gonna get killed or she's going to kill herself. People should just leave her alone. Right now she has nobody. Remember how the effin paparrazis followed Ana Nicole Smith, talked craps about her then when she died, EVERYBODY was sad and said so many good things about her. I hope to god Britney will pull this through....

I watched Britney's wedding video and I started crying. She was so happy and very much in love with Kevin. And look at them now. Do you guys remember after she gave birth to the first baby, she was home alone and Kevin was partying in Vegas, He used Britney and that is why Britney is unstoppable because she was heartbroken.......... Oh and Britney was also supporting Kevin's other kids from Shar Jackson................

Why an unmarked grave

Just because I said their names I am racist? Did I say anything about them being Arab, I don't even know what nationallity they are. It has nothing to do with race you idiot. Its a comparison, duh. Maybe you should go over to CNN, your the the one thats so hostile. Why are you so defensive?

r.g.

"Those who forget history are destined to repeat it..." Britney Spears has become the Francis Farmer of a new generation.
No one cares enough about Britney to help her. As long as she's providing everyone with a good income why would anyone
want to change that? If Ms. or Mister Regular Person walked around in a store naked, the police would have been called immediately. If it's Britney, it's okay to stare!

Paula

As much as I hate to agree with Rosie, I think she is right. Britney will have a big crowd of photog's rushing her and she will get nervous and have a bad accident. They should not be allowed to do that to a person.

April Fouels

rosie has spun my previous days blog comments to benifit her?self, im calling the donald..............

Jenny

First of all, the paps didn't kill Diana. A drunk driver did.

Secondly, this situation isn't as clear cut as Rosie makes out. Alot of the time, Britney wants the attention. If the paps ignored her she could have a total meltdown. She doesn't want to be ignored. It's a no-win situation. She keeps going out and the paps keep photographing every minute of this crazy crack-up. I do know this - it's getting more and more uncomfortable to watch. It's just sad.

agent smith

Rosie needs to be swallowed up by her own massive dumper. I need to wash out my eyes now....

bilge12

Britney will never make it to 30

A girl

If Britney Spears is Princess Diana, then Rosie is Miss America!!!!