Crazy Cruise Video Doesn't Stop Being Funny

1/16/2008 8:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has uncovered more of the Tom Cruise video that has America saying, "Man, Matt Lauer was really onto something."
Click to play!
In this clip, Cruise receives an introduction worthy of a heavyweight boxer, and then salutes a picture of L. Ron Hubbard on a stage full of people.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

I bet Tom dressed up as Xenu and impregnated Katie with LRH's frozen sperm in a sacrificial ritual.

April Fouels

u.s.marshall's ofc..gov...........

MaMaMia55

POOR LITTEL KATIE & SUARI, IS THIS WHAT IS TO BECOME OF THE 2 OF YOU!!?? EVERY TIME TOM OPENS IS MOUTH TO SPEAK HIS OWN WORDS, HE JUST TURNS PEOPLE OFF!! REMEMBER THE COUCH THING ON OPRAH, AND SPEAKING OUT AGAINST BROOKE SHEILDS. AT LEAST BROOKE FOUND HELP FOR HERSELF!!! NOW HE IS JUST DIGGING A DEEPER HOLE ON HIS CAREER, & STARTING TO RUIN KATIES CAREER!! POOR KATIE, HERE IS JUST OUT TOO!!!

Britney u suck!

YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO IMPERSONATE A FEDERALI.

Britney u suck!

FAT LOSER.

Jaisson

1st COMMANDMENT
Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "Worship no god but me.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

2 Pet 2:1 [NIV] But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.

MaMaMia55

#100= CORRECTION== "HER MOVIE IS JUST ABOUT TO COME OUT" IS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY!! AT THE END OF MY STATEMENT,SORRY!

Trilogy

Totally brainwashed and all the followers of this cult and any others.. This is not a religion but a BUSINESS! Look up L Ron Hubbard Jr, he talks about his father who wrote Dianetics.. Educate yourselves on who he was and how Scientology came about.. I think anyone who did their own investigation on this cult would not join it at all!

Pieta

There is an unauthorized biography currently out on Tommy boy.......causing an uproar.....Tom Cruise plans on suing the author. Here's a link to an excerpt of the biography.

zoso

Go to Wikipedia and look up Scientology in their search engine. The synopsis is very fascinating. It will take an adverage person a good 15 minutes or more to read and comprehend it. But after that you will realize how off base this "religion" is. They beleive in a space alien Xenu, and that we have to brainwashed thru a series of interviews in order to be "cleared". And it also cost a lot of money to do this. I don't know about you, but I was "cleared" the second I admitted by transgressions to my Savior. And it didn't cost me a dime. Money means nothing to my higher power. And have lived a peaceful life ever since. I say, lets give thanks to our Savior, as you see Him, and live happiley and cult free. AMEN.

$

Science does not want the TMZ cult members here.

Science is for wealth and ultra health & peace.

Sir Tom is king now & in the future & John Travolta too!

Nicole

Tom Cruise hasn't destroyed his career, narrow minded people like those making "Freak" comments about something have no clue about or the capacity to understand have. He's still a very good actor, and highly paid, and wouldn't be given so much crap if it weren't for the media once again invading someones personal privacy by allowing the world to know every single petty detail about his life. You all make me sick. I would consider many different people from many different religions "Freaks" because they promote hate, and cast out others for having beliefs different from their own. You are all scared little sheep, who act out with angry words because you are afraid of the unknown. Grow up, shut up, and let bigons be bigons for crying out loud.

MaMaMia55

# 99 = CORRECTION MEANT!!! SO MANY MISTAKES 2 NITE, WOW!!!!

Moreaces

Even though I know that Tom has been Nuts for years, I still would go see his movies, But now I just can not take him seriously anymore, I Cant go to one of his movies, knowing how insane he is in real life. JMO

Muzzy

This makes me sick to my stomach. What happened to this guy? And it really answers my question too on why Katie was acting robotic on her interview with Regis and Kelly the other day, leaning forward not making conversation and answering questions with simple answers. She's seems brainwashed right along with him.

He's damn scary in a psychotic sense. He reminds me of the old black and white sci-fi movies from the 50's. My thoughts are with her parents.