Dogg's 'Heart Attack'

Chillest 911 Call Ever

1/16/2008 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call that was made after Nate Dogg -- cousin of Snoop Dogg -- suffered what was described as a "heart attack" ... and you're not going to believe how nonchalant the caller is! It sounds like she's calling in about a hangnail -- not for a guy whose life's on the line!

Since the original incident, it has emerged in reports that Nate actually suffered a stroke, rather than a heart attack. The 38-year-old Dogg cousin is currently in a medical rehabilitation facility recovering from the stroke, after being released from a hospital on December 26 -- no other information on his condition is available.

But seriously -- you gotta hear this (unidentified) woman. The 911 operator is a helluva lot more animated than she is.

funkrev

nate dogg shoulda called 911 himself.. taht woulda been the illest 911 call ever!! gett better homie!!

qentiz

disquested or what ever your name is YOU'RE SO GETTING KILLED BEOTCH!!!

WCAM

she is pretty chill. get well nate dogg we are pulling for you.

"hold up wait all my *****s who be thinking we soft...."

Carol Arrington

RIP

Carol Arrington

RIP

marie

It was expected after a few strokes and being in a coma, the end was inevitable. He died in a little house in Pomona, pretty sad end to a party life of no limits.

alberto

suckk **** because i do

M. Smoke

RIP Nate Dogg!

Bella

His gf is messed up. She sounds like she doesn't even care!!!
R.I.P Nate Dogg! 4eva in ma heart <3

h8line devine

RIP Nate Dogg. Many a good times where had listening to your butter smooth vocals. Better Get Nate Dogg Here To Sing Some S***!

Tony J

She did the right thing by staying calm. The operator was able to understand everything she was saying and the operator didn't have to waste precious time trying to calm her down. When people call 911 crying, screaming, and yelling, it's almost impossible for the operator to understand what's being said. Just because you're calm when calling 911 for a loved one doesn't mean you don't care.

steve

damn nate r.i.p much love from columbus georgia

amanda

she did a great!!! job because when my son got hert I was screaming so loud that the peramedic's told me to stay calm...and it only made my son get really scared and panic. so me my self I think that she did what she was suppose to do.

MiamiPenny

I c anything wrong with the call...u ppl are truly starved for attention! like really i have a child that suffers from seizures and the emergency operators always thank me for being calm and allowing them to do their job more pofiecntly...You have to stay calm it elimanates delay in help. ppl come on get a life you should've been reporting how her called helped prolong his life...on that note S.I.H (Sleep In Heaven) Nate Dogg!

jennifer frampton

Sorry for your lost, will continue to keep you and family in prayer. I know how painful it is to loose someone you love. My heart goes out to you and your love ones. May God grant you that peace that surpasses all understanding. This is to all of you that are making all those nasty comments, there is a time for all things, this is not the time. I don't care what you thing about rappers, their human also. they are real people, they have feelings just like you and me. Like Michael said change that man in the mirror. Sound like bunch of haters.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments