Is Spade Going to Be a Daddy?

1/16/2008 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that a 22-year-old Playboy Playmate is claiming that David Spade is the father of her unborn child. Holy Jamie Lynn!

Jillian Grace, Miss March 2005, is alleging that she had a relationship with the comedian, resulting in her becoming pregnant. Grace was discovered by Playboy after posing for test shots on the Howard Stern show.

Spade tells TMZ, "I had a brief relationship with Jillian Grace. If it is true that I am the father of her child, then I will accept responsibility."

Grace could not be reached for comment.

roughdaddy

ahhh the advantage being a wealthy guy, you get older, the girls stays 22!

Rick

Hell, I always thought David Spade was gay! Must have been the turkey baster method!

Dawn Day

I bet that was really hard for her to come out and admit! All I can say is that it would have to take a lot of alcohol to get me naked with that guy!! Ewww.

Nobody

Its more embarrassing to have a former "playmate'(cheap hoe) for a mother.Think about it.Nothing to be proud of at all.a disgrace really.

donbear

Hmmmmm. Thought for sure he was a friend of Dorothy. Color me surprised!

howard

if he is going to be a daddy, he picked a great mommy, didn't he?
while there are a lot of negative vibes on the blog already.
i know a lot of very attractive women who think he is a hottie.

in the morning

Howard Stern destryed Spade on this topic during the show today. Listen to the replay.

jb

OH MY WHY THE JAMIE-LYNN COMMENT. SHE MUST BE THE FIRST 16 YEAR OLD EVER TO GET
PREGNANT. LET'S PUT IT IN THE HISTORY BOOKS!

Stick

Little Joe Dirt. Def Leopard Sucks!

pattijen

I'm glad to hear David Spade sounding so mature and responsible about this. The only thing I don't understand is how, in this modern age of birth control, all these girls are getting pregnant by mistake, if it really is a mistake. Besides that, I say more power to David Spade for being with a Playboy Playmate. Playboy portrays women in a very classy way, so David should feel lucky to have had a relationship with one of those girls, however brief. It sounds like he's handling this whole thing exactly the right way.

Dee

Actually--if you sleep with ANYBODY - you should use a condom---what does Playmate have to do with it???

jafman

I thought he was gay

Faith

That gilr went to my high school in Washington Missouri and slept with my best friend's brother.
Small world.

MOM

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW she boinked him EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Heather

Wow - a celeb who actually admits he could be the father when accused, and not only that, says he'll accept responsibility. Spade actually is a stand up guy...whadda ya know.

Not all SNL alums claim the kid at first, when they know darn well they should have...right, Eddie?