K-Fed's Says Ex Was a "Lying Bitch"

1/16/2008 5:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

K-Fed took another stab at "acting" last night -- remember his horrendous "CSI" appearance?! This time he played a wannabe rocker on "One Tree Hill." What's that smell? Emmy!

He's no Chad Michael Murray, but at least he's better than Britney was in "Crossroads." But not much.

noitall

BRINEY IS PREGNANT .............. THAT'S WHY SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE RULING ON HER KIDS.

SHE'LL JUST MAKE MORE !!!!!!!!!!

Elementa

Adrienne

Paint me old fashioned but his earrings bother me more than his acting

Draya

I've seen worse acting. He's not going to get an Emmy, but he was better than the girl in that scene.

whatever

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... DONT EVER... EVER ... EVER.. EVER.. make us watch him act again.

LightsAreOnButNobodysHome

umm...it reminds me of cardboard

bear

** I think he did a fine job ** He has potential and should continue taking the odd parts as well look into some training ** Here's hoping he stays focused for the sake of his darling children. **

Adrienne

19. Maybe we'll see him at Coldstone after the Oscar's chillin wit that Hairspray chic Nikki. Because how can you take that kind of work seriously. I"m Fed up of the Eight MIle biz. Come to think about it , if they were shoppin' for sequel action they should try baby's daddy out for tha role because E-man ate too many M&M'S so he couldn't do battle on stage wit MEHKI.

Posted at 4:34PM on Jan 16th 2008 by Elementa
----------------------------------------------------------------
It's Kevin Federline not Eminem

mickey lou

Has this NO talent, LOSER looked in the mirror lately! His only claim to fame is he is the former mr SPEARS!
Where the hell is social services? How about a suprise visit to this losers home?
HELLO is anybody Home OUT THERE!

LawDog27

I didn't think K-Fed was that bad on CSI. If he was just a random actor, nobody would think twice about his performance. Brit is the real no-talent in that family. She's all computerized.

dmx

So where did you hear Jamie Lynn had a miscarriage? Is that true orjust something you wanted to say to shock people? I'd rather read about that. As for KFed, I feel like he's trying, and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I think poor Brit can't try because she's sick. Anyway, what about Jamie Lynn?

kelly

When did K-Fed get hot?

dmx

Well, nobody could be a worse actor than Brit was in Crossroads. I mean, nobody. He has to try, and he is trying. That's what she needs to do, try to do something right for a change.

Puleeeez

At least he is doing something constructive...even bad acting. Whay is the Brit Twit doing but wasting gas by driving around with a pap parade?

Jmart