Katherine Heigl -- Ready to Patch Things Up?

1/16/2008 6:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Heigl is desperate to quit smoking. And her fans, well at least one in particular, really, really want to help her out.

The "Knocked Up" knockout (seriously, how does she look that good after a six-hour flight?) arrived at JFK yesterday, and one generous fan did his best to help her kick the sticks.

Did she go for it? You'll just have to find out for yourself.

Woman Hates Heigl

I hate this bitch as much as I hate Britney & Paris. Listening to her ungrateful, talentless ass makes me wish that she fall asleep with a cigarette in her mouth that she just can't keep shut! DUMB BITCH!!

CoolGirl2008

Oh please, I'm tired of these cigarettes nazis. Their cars and SUVs emit 10 times more poisonous gases and fumes than a little tiny cigarette...

Smoking makes you look cool.

Ta!

rachel

I bet those fake plumped up lips act like a toilet plunger on her husband's *****.
One happy camper.

MT

I would love to never have to see her face one more time....after her comment regarding Knocked Up'ed, I just wanna split on her ungrateful face. She claims that Knocked Up'ed, the movie that propelled her into "movie stardone" was sexiest....screw you! If you think it was such a bad movie, than donate all the $$ you made on that movie to a charity that fights sexism, YOU DUMB BITCH!

Oh and then let's not forget the crap on Grey's set THAT WAS NONE OF HER BUSINESS. Oh, were her feeling hurt cause her gay friend couldn't handle being called "gay"

Get the hell over yourself girl, cause you are no prize!

Lisa

Now that Kathrine is trying to stop smoking I suggest that she whitens her smile for FREE at this site http://thesmilesalon.com

Amy

ROFL! The patches on his arms. That guy is comedy.

saint

I want her to keep smoking. Keep smoking dumass cause you made a point of sayin you wanna quit to the world. Don't cha think you will be reminded by TMZ when you step out.

April Fouels

can't do any of that if your preggo...............

Hillary

I can't stand looking at her.

nicky

im trying to quit to but i didnt do a new years ressy....hope katherine can quit for herself not anyone else

pcs

Right on "I HATE THIS BITCH" @ 5:40. I effing hate her too--for most of the same reasons! Get her face outta here. I don't want to have to see her or look at her again. I quit Grey's because of her (and because Washington was fired--he was the best thing about that show). She grates on my last freakin nerve. Uggh.

just wondering

....she has had one hit film and a hit tv series...she handles the press well....I like her...but I do wish she wouldn't smoke...for herself #1 and the example she sets for her younger fans who might think it is COOL.....u don't want to see what I have seen in hspts from the end stages of this friken nasty habit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....QUIT....whoever reads this!!!

Positive Dona

she's spunky, guys, but i saw somebody get caught with the cigarette diease,and being on oxygen is God awful. she's pretty and opinionated and i hope she makes it out of her trap-- cigarettes. we are all trapped by something!!!
my video-- http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1744537 happy new years eve 30 rock
or go to yahoo videoes and type in praynhippie.
email it on thanks

rukiddingme

OK U FREAK! U DON"T KNOW HER, AND WTF IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUISNESS?!
GET A LIFE!