Paula's Super Show -- Straight Up Catastrophe?

1/16/2008 6:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hyper-sentimental Paula Abdul is prepping for her big comeback gig at the Super Bowl -- but it looks like the whole thing could be a golden ticket to her biggest and most public meltdown yet!

A source close to Paula and familiar with preparations tells TMZ that it's going to be "a massive disaster" -- exact words -- and that the whole thing is a "bad, bad idea." The "AI" judgewreck has already lost her voice in rehearsals for the show, and we're told she isn't going to sing live in Arizona (duh). Her vocals, therefore, will be "enhanced." Pitchy keen!

Paula will "perform" her new single -- which is being produced by fellow "Idol" judge Randy Jackson, but we hear that people around her are wondering why she doesn't just stick to her old stuff, like "Straight Up" or "Cold Hearted Snake."

that.is.all

Paula is sooooooooo jealous of Leona Lewis and Terri Seymour it makes her blood boil. Tough crap Paula.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

I'll be a lot more entertaining that it would've been had she done it back in her uh, "heyday." Then it would have only been annoying.

that.is.all

Paula needs to date Adnan, Britney's new BF...they'd be perfect together. Can't stand Paula. She is certifiable and should be committed wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before Brit Brit.

BOEING 787

With Paula's loopiness it's hard for for anyone to take Paula seriously, she is happy one moment
then she is crying the next.

April Fouels

what the hell is wrong with the NFL entertainment staff, they want to test the FCC's new fine policy................

J Byrd

BRING BACK SANTANA OR THE ROLLING STONES! NOT PAULA. NO FRIKEN WAY, I HOPE SHE BLOWS IT BAD AND GETS BOOOED.... HAA.

Amy

That is an AWESOME shot of her. I want a poster of that! lol.

Dr. 90212

I'd rather see Britany perform again; now that would be a great show!!! The NFL wants people to watch, not change the channel which is what I will definitely be doing if PA performs!!!

Karin B.

Seems too risky to me. People love her now, why would she risk it???
Oh yeah, more money for Idol!
Good Luck.

Slash

Some of the hottest "physical relations" I've had were with psychotic women. OK, she's a total mental mess, but she's bangin! My new fantasy is a sandwich between Paula & Britney! Oooh yeah... psycho hose beasts - we love 'em, we love 'em.

Puleeeez

Another one that needs a good shot of thorazine.NUTSO!!!!

LA

Notice Simon isn't helping Paula. He wants to make money, not throw it away.

CoolGirl2008

She is a singer? I thought she was just a drug addict.

Bring it on, I say. I'll have my popcorn ready for another live disaster!

An American Idol judge lip-syncing. That's CLASSIC!

mandee816

I thought Tom Petty was playing the Super Bowl... what happend to that?

Amy Silverman

Paula will do a fantastic job just like Britney did at the VMA's-they will both go down as MAJOR COMEBACK moves lOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments