Sidewalk Nostradamus

1/16/2008 6:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry O'Connell can see into the future! He predicted that video of his filthy car would end up on TMZ -- and he was right!

Another photo agency caught O'Connell and hottie wife Rebecca Romijn in West Hollywood, but Jerry thought the camera was TMZ's. Contrary to popular belief, we can't be everywhere at once -- and the photog was quick to correct him.

The couple then recognized the pap as one staked out at their wedding -- and while that would normally be an awkward situation, the duo actually hit him up for some photos!

KieeM

First!

rachel

Who are these people and are we supposed to care?

geeewhiz

Cute couple and really nice to the paps. I think she was so cute with John Stamos, but sometimes things just don't work out. She can be a little wild, but she keeps it private.

Vanity Killz

Yes kassy ..... Yes you are ....

me

where did the scientology article go?

Wendy

Since when is Sawtelle considered "West Hollywood"? Your paps need a geography lesson.

Tamara

Very polite paps? Very polite and normal celebs?
Somebody please beam me back to my dimension...
They are supercute, though.

_luna

I guess Andrew got hit with Dr. Jeffcoat's Photon Beam again and this time his new power was the abililty to read minds.

My secret idenity...no? guess your not into early 1990's canadian teen television.

cutthecrap

Dudes!!! Jerry & Rebbecca are the the most REAL people in Hollywood nowadays. Can't say anymore than that.

Positive Dona

SPIRITED DONA SAYS-- JERRY AND REBECCA JUST LIVE THEIR LIFE TOGETHER! PAPARAZZI DON'T GET IN THE WAY OF PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO ACHEIVE A GOOD LIFE, (WELL, MOST OF THE TIME--SEEING BRITNEY FOLLOWED INTO CHURCH MADE ME ACTUALLY CRY!) IF I WAS FAMOUS--I'D JUST GO FOR LIFE!

WAIT! I AM A LITTLE FAMOUS!
WATCH MY VIDEO
HTTP:VIDEO.YAHOO.COM/VIDEO/PLAY?VID=1749 HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE 30 ROCK
PRAYNHIPIE, YAHOO VIDEOES
EMAIL IT ON! THANKS!!

Positive Dona

spirited dona says-- my link didn't make! as i dream of being a sidewalk nostradamus, i will retry my links, but you can go to yahoo videoes and type in praynhippie, all the same!
http///video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1744537 happy new year's eve 30 rock
http///video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1706355 merry christmas eve 30 rock
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1511021 happy thanksgiving to 30 rock

L.B.

A LOT OF PEOPLE CALLED REBECCA A WHORE...I DON'T THINK SHE IS A WHORE AT ALL...AT LEAST SHE HAS FINALLY SETTLE DOWN WITH JERRY O' CONNELL...SHE DIDN'T GO OUT WITH DIFFERENT GUYS...AT LEAST SHE HAS SETTLE DOWN WITH JERRY AFTER HER DIVORCED AND PEOPLE CALLED HER A WHORE...I DON'T THINK SO... IF JOHN STAMOS WAS A WOMAN THEN I WOULD CALL HIM " A WHORE" HE IS DATING WOMEN AFTER WOMEN, GIRLS AFTER GIRLS...LEA MARSH (THE FASHION WORKER) EMMA HEMING (VICTORIA SECRET MODEL) AND THE LATEST IS DANIELLE PECK (COUNTRY SINGER) AND THERE WERE SO MANY TO MENTION...JOHN WAS A PLAYER THAT'S WHY HIS MARRIAGE TO REBECCA DIDN'T WORK OUT...

cha

I LOVE the way these two handle this.... no stress, no drama, just be polite and go on with your lifes. They seem to be a great couple.

stef

Why does Jerry always follow Rebecca around like a lost puppy or an assistant? I have yet to see them walk side by side, even at their wedding.

Ethan

Because he is a lost puppy. He has followed her around like a trained dog on a short leash since the day they met. Rebecca has this poor loser so controlled and he does whatever she says or wants, and she likes it that is why they are together and not because they make a great couple. Jerry better not step out of line he better obey cause you sure do not want to piss her off.