As Good as Gold

1/17/2008 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 38-year-old former child star resurfaced at an L.A. event last week, looking stunning!
Tracey Gold
After battling anorexia nervosa for years, Tracey was arrested for a DUI in 2004 in which she rolled her car -- sending Tracey, her husband and three children down a freeway embankment. Everyone survived.

Tracey is currently pregnant with her fourth child.

hollywood

I think she looks awesome.......I am 38, don't think I look 'old' and neither does she.... other than an 20 year old, who wants to do that again?? Her smile is genuine. Gotta love it!!!

Nuts

Nice milf.

mikey likey

She resembles Jennifer Aniston in the "twinkle twinkle" photo. Now, I said resembles, not looks exactly like.

MCOSULLI

I'm not sure about who from TMZ would consider her stunning but they must be more intoxicated than she was in her mugshot! She looks like Linda Blair from the Exorcist!

stevierayvchick

Good for her!

Jennifer

The lady was at a backyard bbq with friends and family and had a couple glasses of wine. Didn't think she was impaired.
Like that never happened to anyone of you!!! Don't judge. In no way is she the trainwreck Brittney is. And she lookd damn good for someone who has battle an eating disorder.

tmzer

She's sill damn cute!!

Geminate

Instead of allowing people to become old, to save lots of money, you should be exterminated once you become ugly.

MikeRainey82

Does fetal alcohol syndrome count as Growing Pains?

bret micheals

good for her - she looks great. we all make mistakes and probably every person that posted here or even read this could have been in the same situation as her!! God bless you and your family.

Biker 1957

She looks ok, she's not a raving beauty but she's ok. I date better looking chicks than her but she's not ugly, just plain.

Tom

The only IDIOTS I see on here are the ones passing judgement on a person over an old mistake, not a current one..

Maren Sullivan

You think she looks stunning? Are you kidding me? How many drinks have YOU had? They say the girls get cuter at closing time.....

Lenn K.

She was very remorseful and said she was very sorry and took totally responsibility. God bless her for that. A second chance is always good if your heart is in the right place and I think her was, not saying that she didn't make a serious lack of judgement!!

Mariah

Ouch, #88.
She has never been stunning, but she's cute and she just looks normal and happy now. She kind of has a Melissa Gilbert appeal. Made for TV movies are about all they can do but they are good at it.
I'd say both sisters turned out pretty successfully; isn't her sister a veterinarian? Not too bad...