Brit Blows $10,000 at Kitson

1/17/2008 6:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had the owner of Kitson and Kitson Men open the store last night, just for her, at 1:30 AM -- and it looks like it was worth it. TMZ has learned that Miss Girl spent more than 10,000 bucks!

Spears walked away from Kitson with a slew of items, including a blue $265 Great China Wall sweatshirt, a $90 bottle of Agent Provocateur perfume, a $475 L.A.M.B. handbag and a $95 Blue Anchor hoodie. TMZ is told she didn't buy anything for her kids or anyone else -- everything was for her, even the shirts at Kitson Men.
What Britney Bought
She's a giver.

anonymous

Gee hopefully the trailer trash whore bought some underware,cause like the paps sucking up to her to make money is so funny,I'm sure she believes it all! She has money now but when your on your way down I wonder how long its going to take for all her flea bag so called friends to suck her dry.Of course she bought it all for herself she is a family of one!!! Brittney get help and please move on the other side of the world,so we don't have to see you doing your stupid planned ahead self-absorbed stunts!!Get help!!!!!!!!!your not getting any younger or wiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you

This is another sign pointing toward Bi Polar disorder. She is sick folks and I fear for what happens when she hits the low that comes after this "high".

sassy

SHES LOVING THE ATTENTION!! I DONT CARE ABOUT HER MONEY OR ANYTHING ELSE WITH THIS GIRL.
SHE REALLY ACTS LIKE A SPOILED BRAT AND I USE TO SICK UP FOR HER.

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WIITH TAT PATHETIC ACCENT???? YAKKKK!!!!! THATS NOT FUNNY , CUTE OR ANYTHING.

HEY PAPS!!! DO US A FAVOR AND LEAVE HER ALONE. SHE LOVES THE ATTENTION . SO DOES HER NEW MAN. BOY IM SURE HES GONNA RIGHT A BOOK ABOUT THIS GIRL !

WHATEVER! IM DONE WITH BRIT...PARIS... AND NICOLE! LOHAN I CAN KIND OF TAKE BECAUSE SHE THE ONE WHOS A REAL MESS AND IS TRYING TO BETTER HERSELF.
THE REST OF THEM ARE JUST BRAIN DEAD. PARIS AND NICOLE ARE BEAVIS AND BUTT HEAD!! I SWEAR THATS HOW THEY TALK.

IM OUT! IF I HAVE ANY TYPOS ON HERE I AM SO SORRY YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THEM . HAHA

Party 'till you die!

I wonder how much of that $ was paid for all the clothing she wreaked by getting blood all over them? X17 pics of pantiless Britch being visited by Aunt Flo! There is no possible way she is NOT SERIOUSLY MENTALLY ILL At this point! Perhaps one of the most disgusting people to ever walk the planet Earth! Beyond nasty!

Amy Silverman

She is just so special NOT-She may spend $10,000 but on her it looks like stuff from the garbage can.As soon as it touches her dirty skin-it's worthless.She does this for publicity because she has no soul,no friends,no family,no interrests,no hobbies,no carreer and no brain.Trash

54321

I seen the GROSS Out Pics from x17---OMG...Didn't she have a Clue, of THAT??? I mean she isn't 13 yrs old anymore..
GOOD GOD...
She is SO SCARED of The PAPS, SO SO SCARED....Only when she is at Court, to NOT NOT Fight for the KIDS...

Just The Opposite...A Bright Future Ahead

SSSI Syndrome: Spoiled, Stupid, Selfish, Immature Syndrome with a bit of FILTHY mixed in.

Posted at 6:32PM on Jan 17th 2008 by Suzee Q

*******************************

This little manipulator had me up until the court hearing the other day, when she blew off her boys to stage photo ops with her boy toy. And now...now I think you're right on the money. This girl needs professional help alright. Years of it.

Amy Silverman

Amen Suzee Q well said!!!!!

Party 'till you die!

42. bi-polar behavior makes one not recognise people they regularly know, this has not happened yet..................

Posted at 6:10PM on Jan 17th 2008 by rondog

I'm bipolar and that NEVER happened to me! And yes, compulsive shopping can indeed be a sign of a manic breakout! I dropped a lot of money on cds and dvds when I was feeling manic! I do have a cool collection though- numbering in the THOUSANDS! I have more music than some well stocked professional DJs!

Susannah

I just saw the "period" pics of Brit on X17 and that is MORE THAN DISGUSTING!! OMG!! Who in the world does stuff like that?? Who would want to touch that? She's straight up nasty and gross!!! She's an embarassment to herself and those around her! No wonder she doesn't have any real friends. Who could stand it.? Her own family won't have anything to do with her. Where is cousin Ally? If one of my daughters ever acted like that I would seriously beat that a$$! I don't care how old they are!

54321

TMZ CONFIRMED WHAT I BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG...SHE HAS MULTI-PERSONALITY DISORDER.....
IT REALLY NOT A STRETCH AT ALL...SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS DOING FROM ONE PERSONALITY TO THE NEXT PERSONALITY... I ALSO, BELIEVE SHE HEARS VOICES IN HER HEAD TOO....I think she Suffers from Schizo Personality too...She Make Believes everything is OKAY in her Make Believe WORLD...

Britney Supporter

$10k is chump change to her. She shops at 1 in the morning because of all the pap stalkers, can you imaging how bad it would have been if she went during the day??? Duh, at least it was not as bad and she was able to walk...see how nice she was too!!!! Uh, she has a job that brings home $700k a month....I think she is entitled to buy for herself and only herself if she choses, who else does she need to support???? She is not married and K-Fed gets what 10 or 15K a month??? Do you think that is enough to buy diapers, wipes, cloths and pay the nanny's to take care of them???? I manage to support 3 kids on way less than that! SOOOOOO........what is the problem with what she did again?????????

PatinNJ

Let's admit that we all know that this story will be over sooner rather than later, sadly. There is no way to get her the help that she neeeds and so there can only be one outcome. Those children should not be allowed anywhere near her, even with supervision.

Britney Supporter

Rondog.....you are obviously very ignorant, especially when it comes to bi-polar....my sister in law is bi polar and she has never forgotten who I or anyone else is, do some research before you start talking about something you know nothing about!

AlwaysHungry

She behaves like such an idiot and she is always surrounded by leeches