Brit: I Don't Need No EPT, Y'all!

1/17/2008 2:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cancel the national emergency -- Britney Spears is not pregnant. Two is enough!
Click to play!
TMZ caught Britney out at Ralph's grocery store last night where she told us that pregnancy test she was holding in photos seen yesterday wasn't for her -- but for "a friend." Do her other personalities count as friends?

Later on, Brit went to the trendy clothing shop Kitson -- at 1:30 AM! She had the owner of the store, Fraser Ross, open it up just for her. She walked in wearing a short red dress, but walked out with a dress shirt and tie thrown on top.
Click to play!
But the ripped stockings were a nice touch.

Martha's Dishes Made My Kids Sick!

A Pennsylvania couple is suing Martha Stewart Living and K-Mart, claiming the domestic diva's "Everyday" dinnerware -- with the lovely name "Flowers and Buds Border" -- contains lead and is responsible for poisoning their children. Get the lead out!

In the lawsuit, filed on behalf of their two kids Michael and Matthew, Sandra and Raymond Dombroski allege the boys were poisoned by lead in the dinnerware, which caused the boys to suffer "mental, emotional and cognitive impairment, learning disability" as well as speech problems and physical impairment and a host of other problems. That's not a good thing! Flowers and Buds dishesThe Dombroskis say that the lead problem is a result of "negligent, reckless, intentional and outrageous conduct of MSLO..." (that's Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia), and they've served up a heaping lawsuit asking for compensatory and punitive damages.

A spokesperson for MSLO told TMZ "We take consumer product safety very seriously. We do not comment on pending litigation."

COMMENTS

RIP MJ

I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING AND HEARING ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS. MY GOD LET IT GO ALREADY. WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE FIND A BETTER JOB.

Bob

PHSYCHO

Nia

if anything comment #1, I'm sic k and tired of TMZ on aol. Can you believe these people have a t.v show

Illy

ENOUGH WITH BRITTANY... SHE IS GONNA END UP KILLING HERSELF AND HAVE THE MEDIA TO BLAME!!!!!

cassie

what kind of moron friend is turning to brit brit for support?!! come on!!!! does brit even have chick friends? from all we've seen she scurries around after any guy who will show her the ove her daddy clearly didn't!

Michele

WHY THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID, WHY MUST WE GO ALONG WITH MS. SPEARS GAMES????!! WAKE UP MEDIA SHMUCKS. EVERYTHING SHE IS DOING LATELY (ESPECIALLY THE SHOPPING FOR PREGNANCY TESTS) IS MERELY A SICK PLOW FOR MORE PUBLICITY! HOW CAN YOU ASS'S NOT SEE THIS.

NO ONE IS AS STUPID AS SHE IS, SO THEREFORE MOST HAVE HER PEGGED. EVERYTHING SHE IS DOING IS NOW A PLOW FOR ATTENTION. SHE IS SICK, SHE NEEDS HELP, SHE NEEDS HER FREAKIN PARENTS TO STEP UP. FOR ONCE!!

RIGHT NOW THE BEST THING FOR MS SPEARS IS FOR THE MEDIA AND EVERYONE ELSE TO IGNORE HER, DONT JUMP EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A CRAP. THAT IS WHAT SHE WANTS. LETS BACK OFF OF HER AND THAT WOULD BE THE BEST MEDICINE FOR THE LITTLE SKANK!

Shanny Duranny

It's time to leave Brit alone and STOP SUPPORTING THE RAG MAGS!!! How would you feel if you were dangerously bombarded everytime you left your house!! I would be losing it if I had to live every minute of every day that way.

justine

wow u ppl r sad leave her alone n get ur own life!!!!!!

stacey

i really am sick of hearing about britney and zoey leave those girls alone

hey

Look... all you people are trying to find reasons to make Britney look like a bad person. Personally I like Britney.. and everything that you put on tv, internet, and magazines isnt her fault. What she does is her business. Why don't you just leave her alone. Give her her own space and let it be. Find someone else to follow around and cause trouble for them. Its time to just leave her alone. No one wants to talk about how bad of a father k-fed is.. I personally think he is worse than her. At least she spends time with her kids. You never see him with the kids its always his people or bodyguard or whatever. I think she should have the kids. Just Leave Britney Spears alone. You are probably making her life crazy. Just leave her alone.

Greg

HEY - ANOTHER BROODMARE - JUST KEEP THEM KIDS POPPIN OUT...
ALL SHE GOTTA DO IS KEEP HER LEGS CROSSED. F---K IS THAT SO HARD?

Paula

I knew this girl who had two kid's in foster care. She got pregnant a third time and CPS took her daughter as soon as she was born and ordered a tubal. She can never have another baby. I later testified against her and she lost all right's to the first two. They may need to do this with Britney. She may never be able to care for children. It would be releaving if they did. I would say also, she's probably trying to get pregnant to entrap this pap. Especially, since she obviously is having a hard time securing a boyfriend. Total nutjob.

leni

Normally I could care less but enough really is enough. She's washed up, should be a mental patient in a county hospital. I would be seriously pleased if I never heard her name or saw her face again.

Paula

Martha, didn't make the dishes, but, she did endorse them. She's likely to be in several hundred lawsuit's, now. To bad I don't have those dishes in my house, I could use a few extra buck's.

Linda

aol drops this jeap junk or i drop aol - i think that goes for a good amount of people

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments